Video: Road rage - Big Biker bashes Small Biker over the head with his own helmet!

webfact

No, but it is the only place I have had irate cage-drivers turn around and try to run me down and/or pull a gun on me for flashing my lights or blowing my horn at them because they tried to run me off the road.

WOW! Well then, you obviously have a dash cam and/or helmet cam to help protect yourself from irate Thais all wanting to run you down and shoot you.

Did you provide footage of the gun incident to the police?

Can you post footage of the gun incident here to confirm your story? ...would love to see it!

48 minutes ago, Gregster said:

WOW! Well then, you obviously have a dash cam and/or helmet cam to help protect yourself from irate Thais all wanting to run you down and shoot you.

Did you provide footage of the gun incident to the police?

Can you post footage of the gun incident here to confirm your story? ...would love to see it!

Are you saying I am lying?  Why do I obviously have a dash or helmet cam; and why would I waste my time calling on police?

Are you saying I am lying?  Why do I obviously have a dash or helmet cam; and why would I waste my time calling on police?

You said Thailand is the only place in the world where the drivers run you down and pull guns on you. If so why haven’t you mounted a cam to help protect yourself?

2 hours ago, Gregster said:

You said Thailand is the only place in the world where the drivers run you down and pull guns on you. If so why haven’t you mounted a cam to help protect yourself?

I said Thailand is the only place in the world those things have happened to  me--get it straight, please. Having a cam is not going to stop them. Or, are you to naive to realize that?

Edited by smotherb

I said Thailand is the only place in the world those things have happened to  me--get it straight, please. Having a cam is not going to stop them. Or, are you to naive to realize that?

Read my posts again...I’ve never said having a cam is going to STOP it.

I’m just curious to know why you wouldn’t install a cam if those things have happened to you...

1 minute ago, Gregster said:

Read my posts again...I’ve never said having a cam is going to STOP it.

I’m just curious to know why you wouldn’t install a cam if those things have happened to you...

As I said, the cam will not stop it and I doubt the police would do anything. This is neither my first rodeo nor the first time I have been threatened. 

As I said, the cam will not stop it and I doubt the police would do anything. This is neither my first rodeo nor the first time I have been threatened. 

I read an article recently where a farang was blamed for an accident after arriving later at the accident site and only stopping to render assistance to the injured! His cam footage shown to the police saved him a lot of inconvenience and money.

I was pulled over just last week for “travelling in the right hand overtaking lane” when in fact I was briefly overtaking before moving back to the left hand lane. I showed the policeman my dash cam and asked if he wanted see the footage to confirm i was briefly overtaking. He declined and let me go.

Thailand is indeed a dangerous place to drive ... in many different ways as we have both mentioned. A camera can help protect us on some occasions.

Just now, Gregster said:

I read an article recently where a farang was blamed for an accident after arriving later at the accident site and only stopping to render assistance to the injured! His cam footage shown to the police saved him a lot of inconvenience and money.

I was pulled over just last week for “travelling in the right hand overtaking lane” when in fact I was briefly overtaking before moving back to the left hand lane. I showed the policeman my dash cam and asked if he wanted see the footage to confirm i was briefly overtaking. He declined and let me go.

Thailand is indeed a dangerous place to drive ... in many different ways as we have both mentioned. A camera can help protect us on some occasions.

Good for you.