It's official - TAT was right all along about booming tourism!

webfact

16 hours ago, Media1 said:

Bla bla buses of useless Chinese and airport taxes.

The stain is left by your corrupt disgusting justice system. Good people fear coming here..So you get China. 

Are you here? Who do you think you are speaking for. Where are you from?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎28‎/‎9‎/‎2560 at 10:20 AM, Media1 said:

Bla bla buses of useless Chinese and airport taxes.

The stain is left by your corrupt disgusting justice system. Good people fear coming here..So you get China. 

What utter nonsense.  My 4 American sisters just visited the last 2 weeks. They had no fear of coming here. They had a great time, by the way, and several would like to return with their husbands next time.  We were in the Immigration lines twice at the airport and there was a broad mix of tourists.  Yes, we are getting plenty of Chinese tourists.  So is Ankor Wat in Cambodia--we went there and it was swarming with Chinese.  So was the Palace in Bangkok.  Last summer it was the same story when my partner and I visited Tokyo.  Ditto for Sydney.  From what I've heard it's the same with popular European tourist spots.  There are over a billion Chinese and many now have money to travel.  Get used to it. 

12 minutes ago, newnative said:

What utter nonsense.  My 4 American sisters just visited the last 2 weeks. They had no fear of coming here. They had a great time, by the way, and several would like to return with their husbands next time.  We were in the Immigration lines twice at the airport and there was a broad mix of tourists.  Yes, we are getting plenty of Chinese tourists.  So is Ankor Wat in Cambodia--we went there and it was swarming with Chinese.  So was the Palace in Bangkok.  Last summer it was the same story when my partner and I visited Tokyo.  Ditto for Sydney.  From what I've heard it's the same with popular European tourist spots.  There are over a billion Chinese and many now have money to travel.  Get used to it. 

I doubt it. I travel all over. Thai majority only China. My Thai friends shops. Only China.

Enjoy good PR for TAT..Apply

On 9/28/2017 at 10:11 AM, Get Real said:

We all have to disregard this. Call it an unrealistic mindset that created a comment not worth reading.

Maybe this information will make all the comments about that TAT makes stupid remarks go away for awile. Guess not, because some people just ain´t willing to understand when they are wrong.

More bullshit figures and polls

On 9/28/2017 at 2:08 PM, Bullie said:

TAT are lying through their teeth, to put it mildly. Sure, Bangkok is a hub where people stay: especially to be able to go somewhere else, fast. Quality American and European visitors have been discouraged to come to Thailand by high prices, ever-changing visa-requirements, the continuance of rip-offs and , frankly, the abundance of Chinese and Indians at all touristic venues.

Nowadays the surrounding asian countries, or even the Spanish costa's , Islands, and not-to-forget the Carribean offer the same, or more bang for your pound, euro, or buck , and your welcome to stay, if you want.

Correct tender Sir

22 minutes ago, Media1 said:

You speak in broken English Sir. We need to get you a sponsor for English tutoring.

Common usage.

6 hours ago, Media1 said:

You sound like your Thai lol

I asked a reasonable question. I avoided the 'for whom 'structure'  because it is dated and clumsy. I believe the person I responded to does not live in Thailand, thinks he holds a common view-he does not. I believe he lives in a backwards province of Australia.

22 minutes ago, Media1 said:

You speak in broken English Sir. We need to get you a sponsor for English tutoring.

Let him answer the questions I wrote.  They are clear  enough for that purpose. And you write as a petty person who does not know the difference between write and speak. Get off your high horse you are not funny or clever..Or make a relevant contribution to thread.

24 minutes ago, Media1 said:

TAT post false reports monthly and lie like there trained to. The streets are starving 

Your posting from area  in the burbs of bangkok. Try getting down to the tourist areas and bars and restaurants are swarming with punters. 

This survey by the respectable WTO is BANG ON THE MONEY! 

On 9/28/2017 at 10:48 AM, nong38 said:

If these figures are true why are there so many empty rooms in Pattaya? I never book ahead now and I can see by the number round the pool how busy they are and the staff confirm it, sceptical yes indeed.

Chinese, Indians, Russians and Arabs are probably the main visitors to Pattaya now and guess they don't stay at the hotels you use. 

4 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

Your posting from area  in the burbs of bangkok. Try getting down to the tourist areas and bars and restaurants are swarming with punters. 

This survey by the respectable WTO is BANG ON THE MONEY! 

I are in Pattaya now son. 

4 hours ago, The manic said:

Let him answer the questions I wrote.  They are clear  enough for that purpose. And you write as a petty person who does not know the difference between write and speak. Get off your high horse you are not funny or clever..Or make a relevant contribution to thread.

Lol what a stupid paragraph. Where I come from is not your business. My education and business maybe of some concern to you. Now toddle on son

4 hours ago, The manic said:

Clarify right and speak lol