Video: When will Thai drivers learn their lesson?

webfact

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, SkyNets said:

When they have to take a real test.

and when will this be ??? when one replaces a licence one has to do all the silly tests again.....so they will do same and get a new licence...

or as we know some even pay to get a licence or have another person take "the TEST"

5 hours ago, aussie11950 said:

Why didn't the car reporting this, pull over the driver, and protect people from the drivers stupidity.

Because he was liable to get shot for his troubles !   Better if he had taken the vid' to the Police and let them deal with it....if they could be bothered.

2 hours ago, SirBuwanaDogbossKing said:

Point of interest..........read the post before commenting, as the post states it is Road 36 which is a dual carriageway in to Rayong 

Watch the video again....The radio towers in the background on the mountains, are there for the Army and the Hatyai International Airport...

Well thats my opinion, as i have seen those towers many times. I did read the post and watched the Video...

Who cares anyway, it's like this on most roads, no matter where it is....

5 hours ago, aussie11950 said:

Why didn't the car reporting this, pull over the driver, and protect people from the drivers stupidity.

Because we're not allowed to pull over drivers i guess?

I can't see the licenseplate well but that would give info about which country it happened.

Actually I think he is aware of the steel rods overhanging the side.. 

if you watch the video clip carefully every time he passes another vehicle he moves over to the far right of the road, then after passing he comes back to the centre of the lane...

I think this is one very stupid & callous driver!