Police to compare DNA from Yingluck comb to that found in Camry

snoop1130

Police to compare DNA from Yingluck comb to that found in Camry

By The Nation

835f1a83d137dacbbd0049d3cf473210.jpeg

Police have found clothes and a comb belonging to fugitive ex-PM Yingluck Shinawatra as they searched her residence in Soi Yothinpatthana 3 on Thursday in a search for evidence regarding her escape from justice in Thailand.

The search followed testimony given by Pol Colonel Chairit Anurit, one of three policemen suspected of facilitating Yingluck’s escape. During an interrogation last week, Chairit said that he gave a ride to the former premier and her secretary in a Toyota Camry sedan from Bangkok to Sa Kaew on the border with Cambodia.

The evidence should help verify the escape if Yingluck’s DNAs traces found on the items, match with those found in the sedan, said Deputy Police Chief Pol General Srivara Ransibrahmanakul.

Srivara brought around 25 police officers for a half-hour search the Criminal Court’s issuing a warrant.

Pol Colonel Watanyu Witthayapalothai, who oversaw Yingluck’s security detail, led the search. Her lawyer, Noppadol Laothong, was also at the house.

If the escape is verified, Chairit will likely face charges for allegedly neglecting his duty as a state officer under the Criminal Code’s Article 157. Chairit has already been charged with the lesser charge of faking vehicle documents related to the four fake license plates found in the sedan.

The police have also asked the court to approve a search warrant for a condominium in Lat Prao, where Yingluck’s secretary lived, said an informed source.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30327948

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-9-28

I'm sure that there was some straw left in the footwell of the Camry, which the photo opportunity will show them clutching at whilst they point gurning at the contents of her wardrobe piled on the table in front of them.

11 minutes ago, JAG said:

I'm sure that there was some straw left in the footwell of the Camry, which the photo opportunity will show them clutching at whilst they point gurning at the contents of her wardrobe piled on the table in front of them.

The last straw may well have come from her mushroom farm.

For those unfamiliar with gurning, it helps to be toothless, rather like a certain police force .

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1366&bih=638&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=+gurning&oq=+gurning&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0l3.216425.216425.0.217078.1.1.0.0.0.0.167.167.0j1.1.0.dummy_maps_web_fallback...0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.167....0.k7m1HLHuhxo

"The evidence should help verify the escape if Yingluck’s DNAs traces found on the items, match with those found in the sedan, said Deputy Police Chief Pol General Srivara Ransibrahmanakul."

I wouldn't be surprised if the DNA is the same DNA of the two Burmese convicted for the murders on Koh Tao. After all, it worked once. Why not use it again?

19 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

And exactly where is this investigation expected to lead,  to what conclusion?

It is not an investigation but a performance, rapidly becoming a farce worthy of Molière.

We lead backwards from the conclusion to create what all understand to be a fiction representing an investigation, and then we all move along.

You gotta get up pretty darn early to outfox these coppers. They have all the bases covered. They'll either get a match (so what?) or they won't get a match (so what?). It's quite possible the cops didn't think there was much to her 'crime' and weren't as ready as usual. Perhaps out in a forest looking for mushroom pickers that day....

Just now, Gracas said:

They would have been lined up at the gate of her residence to get in first so as they could go through her panty draw. Who know what evidence could be uncovered.

So that is where they got a hair to check against the one found.

9 hours ago, EyeOfRa said:

The English language newspaper we're not permitted to quote on this forum has an excellent opinion piece by Ploenpote Atthakor in which this investigation is discussed, using a comparison to a Thai "likay" folk theatre performance.

I'd like to compare it to a performance by the late 'Benny Hill'. 

38 minutes ago, Moti24 said:

"Police have found clothes and a comb belonging to fugitive ex-PM Yingluck Shinawatra as they searched her residence....."

Smart cookies!  Who would have thought that Yingluck would keep clothing at her place of residence!

The clothing that still fit was in the truck with all the money, silly.

.....''Police have found clothes and a comb belonging to fugitive ex-PM Yingluck Shinawatra as they searched her residence in Soi Yothinpatthana 3 on Thursday in a search for evidence regarding her escape from justice in Thailand..."

Holy toledo......clothes and a comb found by the police.!!....and of all places.....in her house!!!......this is amazing police work....so exactly what "evidence" will this provide that she escaped?.......that fact that she is not wearing these particular clothes:cheesy:

"Hey Sarge I have found some clothes...

Good work Corporal......is she inside them?

Hang on I will have a look.......No, she's not Sarge.

Damn...She must have escaped...."

25 minutes ago, KIWIBATCH said:

.....''Police have found clothes and a comb belonging to fugitive ex-PM Yingluck Shinawatra as they searched her residence in Soi Yothinpatthana 3 on Thursday in a search for evidence regarding her escape from justice in Thailand..."

Holy toledo......clothes and a comb found by the police.!!....and of all places.....in her house!!!......this is amazing police work....so exactly what "evidence" will this provide that she escaped?.......that fact that she is not wearing these particular clothes:cheesy:

Good job i just put my coffee down before reading your post.:cheesy:

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

If the escape is verified, Chairit will likely face charges for allegedly neglecting his duty as a state officer under the Criminal Code’s Article 157. Chairit has already been charged with the lesser charge of faking vehicle documents related to the four fake license plates found in the sedan.

Poor old Chairit . . . he must be absolutely bricking himself :shock1:

1 hour ago, KIWIBATCH said:

It's the way ya tell 'em!

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Police have found clothes and a comb belonging to fugitive ex-PM Yingluck Shinawatra as they searched her residence

And there was I, fearing the police weren't up to the task. And they did it with only 25 officers, too . . . quite amazing.

15 hours ago, JAG said:

You do wonder what clothes drawers they've been rummaging through and which items of clothing they've been closely examining!!

Not a pleasant thought just before lunch!

17 hours ago, JAG said:

Having attended a gurning competition, many moons ago, at the annual Egremont  Crab Fair, I feel that, with JAG having broached the subject, it deserved more exposure. And, imagining the 'nosey' cops, poking around, where men really shouldn't be poking, how's this for a cop gurn?

A gurn or chuck, in British English, is a distorted facial expression, and a verb to describe the action. The American English equivalent is "making a face"

Man_pulling_a_face.jpg

8 hours ago, Moti24 said:

"Police have found clothes and a comb belonging to fugitive ex-PM Yingluck Shinawatra as they searched her residence....."

Smart cookies!  Who would have thought that Yingluck would keep clothing at her place of residence!

RTP Royal Thai Peanuts