snoop1130

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

Huh?

Which word do you not understand?

I asked: Where did I say I support Yingluck / Shins in general? Quote please.

And while you're at it, what is so different between the Shins and the other hiso? Mr T is not even in Thailand's top 10 of filthily rich (Forbes). As for corruption and cronyism, yes he is good at it, after all he is a hiso Thai, but how does he differ from the rest of the hiso?

Is your exclusive hatred based on the fact that he (mostly) used the little people rather than tanks to achieve his goals?

Please explain, I want to understand people like you.

On 9/29/2017 at 8:02 PM, Dave67 said:

Obviously, you don't know what decent people in the world think about Thailand and its Military Junta, People get Asylum in the UK just for coming from a country with a Military Junta so persecuted ex-PM will sail through, might have a long legal process but in the end, she will win. Not many countries who have legal Military coups unless you rewrite a constitution of course but who on earth would keep doing that?

It's not automatic nor is it a right to be given without due process and considerations.

However, as she's a billionaire in her own right, and has her brother is an even bigger billionaire with a nice expensive house, then she's more than likely to be very welcome. Especially as she can afford to by British citizenship as an investor if she so wishes.

You'd have to be pretty thick not to realize that this is all somewhat connived. She's in London, with big brother at the same time the DPM is their with his entourage. And joint military exercises are announced; just as Thailand are on a military hardware spending spree.

Yingluck gets to leave in opulence in London; the lad to join her eventually. She agrees to keep quiet and stay out of politics. The Thai government won't really push any extradition and London is happy as there's the chance of arms sales in thanks for being co-operative. Win/Win - er, well no actually. As per usual, the Thai people get screwed one way or another as usual.

2 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

You'd have to be pretty thick not to realize that this is all somewhat connived. She's in London, with big brother at the same time the DPM is their with his entourage. And joint military exercises are announced; just as Thailand are on a military hardware spending spree.

conspiracy theory?

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Grabbing headlines for days. Just wondering how is the progress in another corrupt rice scheme going with the NACC. Being 7 years since Ahbisit rice quarantee scheme being investigated by the NACC. Compare to Yingluck's lightning investigating speed, Ahbisit case seem never got of the table. :sleep:

None of which excuses Yingluck; or changes the verdict.

5 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

None of which excuses Yingluck; or changes the verdict.

True.

But could possibly be reported by the British embassy, and as a result possibly influence the possible decision about a possible asylum.

Or not.

Let's keep seriousness for serious things, taking Thai jokes seriously does not make sense.

2 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

True.

But could possibly be reported by the British embassy, and as a result possibly influence the possible decision about a possible asylum.

Or not.

Let's keep seriousness for serious things, taking Thai jokes seriously does not make sense.

Possibly. But reports about the PTP government years, the lead up to the coup, the subsequent Junta years will all have been fed back to the Foreign Office by the Embassy. But applications for asylum are dealt with by the Home Office. IME, not always the seamless smooth communication channels you might imagine between those two esteemed organizations!!

It will all depend on the law and not be subject to unique bending and interpretations though!

As with anyone seeking any kind of entry to the UK, having billions and having rich siblings already owning substantial property is gonna help somewhat.

But the chances of them asking her to leave, with all that dosh, are remote. And she ain't anywhere near the league of some of the Russians and Eastern Europeans who not only live there but own a bloody lot too!

7 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Possibly. But reports about the PTP government years, the lead up to the coup, the subsequent Junta years will all have been fed back to the Foreign Office by the Embassy. But applications for asylum are dealt with by the Home Office. IME, not always the seamless smooth communication channels you might imagine between those two esteemed organizations!!

It will all depend on the law and not be subject to unique bending and interpretations though!

As with anyone seeking any kind of entry to the UK, having billions and having rich siblings already owning substantial property is gonna help somewhat.

But the chances of them asking her to leave, with all that dosh, are remote. And she ain't anywhere near the league of some of the Russians and Eastern Europeans who not only live there but own a bloody lot too!

You have not seen the latest property figures have you? on the way down boy thanks to Brexit.

She is classed as a political persecuted person, which she is so probably would get asylum, just like Rose did.

But with no press action on this in the UK and there they have bloodhounds to sniff out stories and can write what the hell they like as no 44 or CCA or police or army to take you off to an attitude adjustment camps, she is not there YET. But would be welcome I am sure as freedom of speech is the norm and properganda and lies are reserved for country's where life has not yet woken up.

Just now, wakeupplease said:

You have not seen the latest property figures have you? on the way down boy thanks to Brexit.

She is classed as a political persecuted person, which she is so probably would get asylum, just like Rose did.

But with no press action on this in the UK and there they have bloodhounds to sniff out stories and can write what the hell they like as no 44 or CCA or police or army to take you off to an attitude adjustment camps, she is not there YET. But would be welcome I am sure as freedom of speech is the norm and properganda and lies are reserved for country's where life has not yet woken up.

Yes I saw the property figure today boy.  0.6% down in the last quarter - in London only. 0.2% up in the UK overall, continuing the slowdown in price growth, and 3.2% up in the Midlands where my property is. 

And yet banks here and in the Middle East tell me customers there are taking advantage of the weaker pound - now back to 1.34 from 1.22 ish boy. 

None of which is material to a billionaire who can take advantage of the strong ThB. Depending in which currency all that offshore lolly is held of course!

Classified by who - you?

1 minute ago, Baerboxer said:

Yes I saw the property figure today boy.  0.6% down in the last quarter - in London only. 0.2% up in the UK overall, continuing the slowdown in price growth, and 3.2% up in the Midlands where my property is. 

And yet banks here and in the Middle East tell me customers there are taking advantage of the weaker pound - now back to 1.34 from 1.22 ish boy. 

None of which is material to a billionaire who can take advantage of the strong ThB. Depending in which currency all that offshore lolly is held of course!

Classified by who - you?

Try again sunshine way down on what you state as on TV last night, your viewing the thai type figures

The Midlands 3,2% up what part is that I wonder

The banks here

Just yesterday the little p was propping them up with more bull

Do you really think she had most of her assets in Baht, think on.

I would get back to your little home in the midlands for awhile and let your mind be filled with clean fresh air and world facts, instead of corruption and lies that we get delivered here every day.

2 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Try again sunshine way down on what you state as on TV last night, your viewing the thai type figures

The Midlands 3,2% up what part is that I wonder

The banks here

Just yesterday the little p was propping them up with more bull

Do you really think she had most of her assets in Baht, think on.

I would get back to your little home in the midlands for awhile and let your mind be filled with clean fresh air and world facts, instead of corruption and lies that we get delivered here every day.

The Midlands - they are the counties in the middle of England. Hence the reason they're called the Midlands.  I get my figures from the Land Registry, not TV. You might do better trying some real research.

Yep, banks here have pretty good coverage according to Fitch. And one kind poster already explained the misunderstanding caused by incorrect translations on other threads regarding the Thai banks. But, hey, don't let reality stop you.

I've no idea which currencies the Shin billionaires have investments in ( and neither do you). But I'd warrant they pay experts to manage their Forex to maximize gains, minimize exposure and contain risk. Mega rich billionaires can afford to pay experts to do that; just like avoiding tax and put money into offshore locations that are secretive, wrapped up in a gordion knot of trusts and companies. 

Don't tell me what to do - and don't patronize. You think you know better; or believe the Shin BS? Carry on living in your little dream - as it seems you not likely to follow your avatar's advice.

11 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

The coup plotting came right after she won the election in 2010. Your favourite politician said that himself. Then after he set up the scene with the Bangkok Shutdown and use provocateurs and paid mercenaries to intensify the situation. Up step the General declaring to Suthep that he must be tired and let the military take over. All documented and yet you date twist the facts. Desperate ain't you. 

"use provocateurs and paid mercenaries to intensify the situation", really, so the ptp and reds cheering at the big gathering after they announced the deaths of the kids caused by red shirts was all sutheps fault. I know the man is low but that is absolute crap and you know it. The only person controlling the reds is thaksin, lying about the facts doesnt help but then telling the truth is against everything you and all you red mates believe in. By all means show us all these facts or is it just in your mind, the junta got involved because the ptp govt refused to stop the reds from killing innocent people, those are the facts and were in all the news at the time and it worked, the reds ran away like the cowards they are

7 minutes ago, seajae said:

"use provocateurs and paid mercenaries to intensify the situation", really, so the ptp and reds cheering at the big gathering after they announced the deaths of the kids caused by red shirts was all sutheps fault. I know the man is low but that is absolute crap and you know it. The only person controlling the reds is thaksin, lying about the facts doesnt help but then telling the truth is against everything you and all you red mates believe in. By all means show us all these facts or is it just in your mind, the junta got involved because the ptp govt refused to stop the reds from killing innocent people, those are the facts and were in all the news at the time and it worked, the reds ran away like the cowards they are

wait, why do you accuse someone from lying and then post lies yourself. The army staged the coup for just one reason, to make sure democracy does not matter anymore, read the "approved" constitution to get the point. 

Killing innocent people ? A speciality of the Royal Thai Army ! Preferrably Thai people by the way ...

Edited by sjaak327

2 hours ago, oldhippy said:

True.

Or not.

The British Embassy has nothing at all to do with asylum applications!

8 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

Yes she will be making a border run to wales .

It would make a change , from the eastern EU refugees/immigrants living there, on freebies.

Good  luck  madam,  and welcome to the UK.

Edited by elliss

Just now, oldhippy said:

The UK government will not ask them for information?

1 minute ago, oldhippy said:

The UK government will not ask them for information?

Of course not, what information would the British Embassy in Bangkok have access to on a trial in Thailand of a Thai that wasn't hearsay?  The British Embassy exists for the benefit of British citizens and to promote certain aspects of Great Britain abroad.

Just now, Just Weird said:

Of course not, what information would the British Embassy in Bangkok have access to on a trial in Thailand of a Thai that wasn't hearsay?  The British Embassy exists for the benefit of British citizens and to promote certain aspects of Great Britain abroad.

Wasn't  there a British ambassador that wrote a not very flattering report on Thailand?

But OK, I only asked a question, I am not arguing.