To Greg At Sunbeltasia - And All!

Many thanks to Sunbelt Asia and Greg who was so accurate with his advice 3 months back.

So now Penang and KL are out for a 12 month Non Im B visa. Is Singapore a good bet?

Anyone know?

ps - how long does it take? Assuming I'm in the embassy on Wednesday morning, when will I get the passport back?

Thanks in anticipation

Rob

Many thanks to Sunbelt Asia and Greg who was so accurate with his advice 3 months back.

So now Penang and KL are out for a 12 month Non Im B visa. Is Singapore a good bet?

Anyone know?

ps - how long does it take? Assuming I'm in the embassy on Wednesday morning, when will I get the passport back?

Thanks in anticipation

Rob

Seems to be a lottery in Singapore as to whether they will issue a multi or a single entry Non-Imm visa. Lodge Wednesday morning and collect passport Thursday afternoon would be the norm.

Anyone know?

I have never heard tell of the Thai Embassy in Singapore ever having issued any multi-entry non-immigrant 'B' visas, but they are known to issue multi-entry non-immigrant 'O' visas. Their policy in the past regarding more than a single-entry on a non-immigrant 'B' visa was that one pays for the number of entries that one desires (i.e. just like with tourist visas).

Anyone know?

Thanks in anticipation

Rob

Singapore is out. I will pm you the Asia Consulate that states for a limited time, they are giving a one year multi entry with a work permit.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Anyone know?

Thanks in anticipation

Rob

Singapore is out. I will pm you the Asia Consulate that states for a limited time, they are giving a one year multi entry with a work permit.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

:D

best wishes Rob and sunbelt I know it's business and understand ,

however

this is just so wrong :o

Anyone know?

Thanks in anticipation

Rob

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

:D

best wishes Rob and sunbelt I know it's business and understand ,

however

this is just so wrong :o

What is so wrong? That the Asian Embassies/Consulates are doing this? They are blaming it on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that wrote a letter to them; to no longer issue one year multi entry

"B" visas.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

What is so wrong? That the Asian Embassies/Consulates are doing this? They are blaming it on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that wrote a letter to them; to no longer issue one year multi entry

"B" visas.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

PMing info ,

obviously not for public at large or you'd just post the details here ,

like I posted earlier ,

not what but who you know

where's the transparency ??

regards

mid

spelling and format edit

Edited by Mid

"B" visas.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

PMing info ,

obviously not for public at large or you'd just post the details here ,

like I posted earlier ,

not what but who you know

where's the transparency ??

regards

mid

spelling and format edit

The reason why the MFA is monitors this forum. No reason for this Thai Consulate to get in trouble for granting a multi entry visa if the foreigner can show they are a true businessman paying tax.

I did note that the KL Embassy is one Embassy which will on a case by case situation. Another Thai Consulate in Asia is as well, but stated because of this MFA letter, will not be able to much longer. Times are changing...

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com