Caught on CCTV! Australian steals Thai woman's bag at Suvarnabhumi departures

webfact

4 hours ago, murraynz said:

somebodee--aussie culture strikes again---thats bullshit-and im not even aussie---he is scum---should be banned from re-entering thailand--as somebody said, its most likely habbitual to him, whereever he is...

Or send back to the UK as something that didn't work out.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0.01 Thai lady parks her luggage trolley and goes into the toilets

0:10 John Robertson goes into the mens toilet

0.17 Robertson comes out of the toilet, stops, looks

0.28 Robertson walks away pushing the trolley and luggage 

(Not on film, reported that he went to a disabled toilet close by to search through the bags)

0.43 Thai lady comes out of toilet looking for her trolley + bags

1.33 :clap2:

On 02/10/2017 at 3:13 PM, SpeakeasyThai said:

Australian values shining through and sending out a message of the character, nature and bogan lifestyle they have living on their brown boring rock.

Hope if we are ever at the airport in  queues that you are a long way from me!  That would be the Far Queue! 555

It wasn't the first bag snatch done by a foreigner and the result isn't even surprising to me. 

I had a hospital appointment this morning and had to wait for the doctor. When I sat down, a Thai woman sitting in front of me immediately took her bag from the chairs once she noticed me. 

Those bag snatching people are a great advertisement for foreigners who're honest people. 

Edited by jenny2017

• 2 weeks later...
Enough money for a ticket to Thailand and then has to steal a bag. Makes you wonder who you're sitting next to on a plane....

He had enuf money when he came. Now about to go home 'cos he's broke. (spent it all in bars?). Figured maybe he'd find some cash in the bags so he could catch the train home from the airport in Oz.
That's my take on it.
At any rate the Thais should not offer him anything, not even free accom in the 'Hilton. Just put the prick on the plane and don't let him back in. Send a note to the Oz police as well.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4 hours ago, isitworthit said:

Why would anyone leave there bag outside a toilet 

and again not all  Australians are like this and one point 

all Nationals have there bad seeds not just Australians so stop the hate 

Its opportunistic racism. There are so many Thai baggers on here, that any opportunity to bring the baggers down to size is seized upon. Normal sort of biff baff buff stuff. Best not to take much notice of it.

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Rancid said:

Yes, well I suppose all nationalities have to get embarrassed some time when their bottom of the barrel compatriots strike.

I like your comment, in some way. But I reckon the only ones that should be embarrassed are the morons who make stupid generalisations based on nationality.