Blacklist

30 minutes ago, Sri Thanonchai said:

Correct 

Okay I've read a lot of horror stories on here about people coming over here and opening up businesses and having things like this happen.  I would never even try to open a business in this country I'm perfectly happy with my pension.  Opening a business here is probably not worth the effort.  

Edited by serpent32

13 hours ago, 007 RED said:

FYI - APIS and APPS are one and the same system

System or software?

By System it suggests that the information is shared, i.e. USA would see details of passengers travelling to Thailand and vice versa?

1 hour ago, Mattd said:

System or software?

By System it suggests that the information is shared, i.e. USA would see details of passengers travelling to Thailand and vice versa?

FYI - it is a 'system' with servers at airports that are linked to airlines, immigration, customs and various law enforcement agencies.

When the airline sends a potentially departing passenger's data to their local APIS server it includes details of flight and departure and destination codes (e.g.  EK1234<BHX<BKK).  That data is then sent to the local law enforcement agency ( to check if the person is banned from leaving the departure country) and the destination (BKK) server which in turn then links the data to the local immigration/customs/law enforcement.

The departing passenger data is not sent to all the other airport servers throughout the world (as much as the USA would like to have it).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sri Thanonchai said:

As I posted previously we use Gemini, I use it every day and an App on my phone allows me to view all incoming visitors 

Do you also have access to Turus and Sagittarius on your smartphone App?   Personally I prefer Crystal Ball or Tarot Cards much more accurate information :shock1:.

• Haha 1