Russian Donut gives police two for the price of one - drugs and overstay

webfact

Russian Donut gives police two for the price of one - drugs and overstay

1am.jpg

Picture: Daily News

PATTAYA: -- A Russian man arrested in Pattaya yesterday gave immigration cops two for the price of one.

Not only was the "bad guy" on overstay but he had a haul of ice and ganja in his apartment.

He had been supplying tourists with drugs, said the cops.

Arrested on the orders of immigration chief Songprot Siriisukha was 35 year old Donut Gevorgikov owner of passport number 7271335444.

Apprehended at his room in Niran Grand Ville, Pattaya, he was found with 1.25 grams of crystal meth and 1.46 kilos of ganja.

There were also plenty of small bags used to distribute the drugs and drug taking equipment.

He was charged with overstaying his visa and possession of both Class 1 and Class 5 narcotics with intent to sell.

He was taken to Pattaya police station as officers began to expand the enquiry.

Immigration police have a stated policy of "Good Guys In, Bad Guys Out".

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-10-04

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, tonray said:

It's a failry common Thai nickname for what it's worth

Speaking of Thai nicknames, I just cannot get myself to call a guy "Boy".

Back home, that would likely result in a slap in the face, and (back in my school days during desegregation) a trip to the principal's office.

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

Speaking of Thai nicknames, I just cannot get myself to call a guy "Boy".

Back home, that would likely result in a slap in the face, and (back in my school days during desegregation) a trip to the principal's office.

Ha Ha....yea Thai nicknames and tones have gotten me several times when I used to teach. At one point I was encouraging a kid to come to the board by saying in Thai (maa) come...and one of the better students informed me that he would not come if I kept pointing at him and calling him a horse....the kids had a pretty good laugh.

50 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Another fine russian quality tourist, all set for deportation and a nice ban !

Good job by the Police...

It will actually be 4 years jail for the ice, 2 more for the weed, and THEN he will get deported, with a lifetime ban.

He will have plenty of time for the lady-boys to experiment with the donuts ring.

When are the TV posters going to stop miss calling every crook a Tourist... he maybe arrived on a Tourist visa but he is not a Tourist.

This guy came with a purpose - to live off his ill gotten gains in a country with a nice climate and fairly cheap costs.

Every tourist is not a crook and every foreigner here on an extended stay with a legitimate stamp in their passport should avoid climbing on a pedestal, coz come the day, this so called government might just knock them off it and revoke their comfort zone.........

Russian man arrested for drugs, overstay

By The Nation

PATTAYA: -- A Russian tourist was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly selling drugs in Pattaya and for overstaying his visa.

Police arrested Donat Gevorgizov, 35, in his condominium room on Soi Arunothai in central Pattaya and seized 1.25 grams of crystal meth and 1.46kg of marijuana.

Police raided his room after the Pattaya Police Station received complaints that the Russian man organised noisy parties in his room and might be selling drugs.

Police also found that the man’s visa had expired 576 days ago.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30328409

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-10-04

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Pattaya police station received complaints about noisy parties!!

The man is surely a nut job, on 576 days overstay, you would have thought he would have kept a very low/quiet profile, not having noisy parties.

The Russians are sometimes less than circumspect in situations where others might behave differently. You ought to see the ones at Chaengwattana immigration noisily and boisterously making a spectacle of themselves while walking up to the officer's desks constantly to try and jump the queue... Very distasteful behavior 

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Pattaya police station received complaints about noisy parties!!

The man is surely a nut job, on 576 days overstay, you would have thought he would have kept a very low/quiet profile, not having noisy parties.

he's not a nut job. he's a donut. read the story before commenting please 555

6 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Don't deprive him of getting well-acquainted with Bangkok Hilton first!

6 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Possession of class 1 and class 5 with intention to sell is designed mandatory 25 years 

Archived