Laotian women arrested for selling sex in Sri Racha

webfact

19 hours ago, fforest1 said:

Looks like a nice crop of girls there...

I thought this was in the EEC-Eastern Economic Corridor that is trying to encourage free enterprise by foreigners in Thailand...

Those arrested were aged between 20 and 25.

And a better age bracket than we see down the road.

19 hours ago, shy coconut said:

I'm pretty sure that would be the price for a Thai.

A surcharge for foreign clients will almost certainly apply!

not at all. a friend of mine frequents these types of places and also the large thai style saunas . very rare to see foreigners in most of these places and he has never been charged more than the standard rate. approx 1k. and he tells me the girls are usually a lot hotter than what you find in the general bar scene especially if you prefer whiter skin. it's just what he tells me. you'd have to take a look yourself of course

Edited by Happy enough

7 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

not at all. a friend of mine frequents these types of places and also the large thai style saunas . very rare to see foreigners in these places and he has never been charged more than the standard thai rate. approx 1k. and he tells me the girls are usually alot younger and hotter than what you find in the general gogo scene. it's just what he tells me. you'd have to take a look yourself of course

SHHHH!

On 04/10/2017 at 7:57 AM, webfact said:

the authorities were successful last night as they had a plan though no details were given as to what that was.

No body told the police in advance? Or the army was in charge?  No extortion had been paid this month?