Prawit tells Yingluck to come out

webfact

18 hours ago, Xaos said:

Dont she needs visa?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that she could be holding a diplomatic passport from ' you fill in the country'.

She isn't really in the position of scratching together 800,000 baht a year to stay where she fancies.

19 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Prawit tells Yingluck to come out

Coming out of the closet, or simply coming out, is a metaphor for LGBT people's self-disclosure of their sexual orientation or of their gender identity. The term coming out can also be used in various non-LGBT applications (e.g. atheists). ... By extension, outing oneself is self-disclosure.:unsure:

really?

Hopefully, she'll sue for defamation.

I assume she needs a Visa to visit the UK, unless of course she is using her Diplomatic Passport, which we understand is due to be withdawn?  Or maybe political exciles don't need to go through the Visa thing and just turn up and hold their hands up.  I hope she has remembered she does not qualify for Welfare Benefits for three months!

23 hours ago, colinneil said:

Every time this man opens his mouth, he looks more stupid than he did before.

Shes gone you silly twerp, get over it, its what your crowd wanted anyway.

Where is she, where is she? So he doesn't know? No, he knows he just pretends to be stupid, they all got their share of the loot, otherwise why is it so easy to escape. If you caught a thief he shares with you of course you are nice to him, common sense isn't it?

Look at him. If you ran a business, would you want this guy as your no.2? Every word is either a nonsense or a contradiction of recent words.

"Yes, I know we helped you to escape, but it's now looking not so cool. Speaking like a favourite uncle, I now ask you to come out, dear, or maybe 'show yourself' sounds better - I know you're straight - so that Interpol can do their job . . . only a red card for you and we'll put you in a mews-type cell. We'll get the cats out, don't worry about that and you'll be out in no time (thinks: like the election - never) Think it over, anyway . . . you know where to find me . . . I'm in the room next to the one you used to have. Chok dee and cheers and not too many beers :saai: Ho-ho.   See you soon, Uncle Prawit." :stoner:

Edited by Ossy
punctuation

On 10/5/2017 at 9:52 AM, colinneil said:

He cant look MORE stupid than he does in the Photo, Wonder whats Thai for "oxygen thief".

On 10/5/2017 at 3:52 PM, colinneil said:

Just take a look at him, what does it tell you.?  Is the chap behind using the old hand up the back trick, he's probably a ventriloquist as well?  He has to be given the ridiculous question asked.  If it was me and I did a flit then he would get the bird and just say nothing.  It is hard to understand how this man holds the position he does.:wai:

2 hours ago, Si Thea01 said:

I'd say they probably have given the good life they would have seen in Dubai and England.  :wai:

...  especially Dubai  ...  how can you keep them down on the farm, once they've seen  New York  the UAE ? :cool:

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:12 PM, Aditi Sharma said:

I had read somewhere that poor Yingluck was suffering from a chronic ear disorder. If she returns and is sent to prison, I dont think she will be able to get treatment for it there. 

Hear, here, YL . . . we got perforated ear drums on special offer, this century.