Discount on New Toyota Hilux ?

Cashboy

4 hours ago, jackdd said:

Not only new cars are top dollar second hand cars are unbelievably expensive. In the U.K. as soon as you take it out of the showroom New it loses money, at 3 years old it’s lost half of its equity. But here they’re asking nearly New price at 3 year old, had many a laugh at second hand prices though.

I did look at the second hand market and was seeing 10 year old pick ups at 50% of the new price.

I also see the amount of crashes in Thailand and understand there are a lot of dodgy second hand deals.

I have also noticed that Thais do not seeem to service anything until it comes to a grinding halt.

I looked at Toyota dealer second hand prices and thought that seems expensive and not that much cheaper than new especially when you look at the price of Full Insurance that is about 18,000 bt for the vehicle that appears to be included in the new purchase price of the vehicle.

So purchasing new seems the right decision especially as my intention is to keep this Toyota Hilux for 10 years and make sure I have it serviced.

1 hour ago, steve187 said:

tried with chrome, firefox, brave and ie, site doesn't click onto car types on the left, only shows camry

I gave the link to the web site for the company name and telephone number.

I gather you have never bought a new vehicle from a garage before.

Of course it doesn't give you the prices and discounts, they are negotiable.

If you want to check prices online this website is quite good: http://www.checkraka.com/price/รถยนต์ใหม่-14-158/

For the people who can't reed Thai:

If you click on the link above you see all car brands, the first tab is "all categories", the other tabs just narrow this down.

So you select your desired models, let's say the Toyota Hilux: http://www.checkraka.com/car/toyota/hilux-vigo-champ/

There you see the overview with all the different models of this car, at the top of the list the two fields are downpayment and interest, this way you can calculate how much you pay if you would finance it.

Then if you found your desired model in the list you can click on the small picture of the car, let's just say you open this:

http://www.checkraka.com/price/รถยนต์ใหม่-14-158/โตโยต้า-Toyota-Hilux-Vigo-Champ-Smart-Cab-4x2-2.5E-TRD-Sportivo-II-ปี-2014-1442316/

On this page you can scroll down to the picture of a car dealership which says "Dealer"

On top of this you see 3 dropdowns, the first is the province, the default selection is Bangkok, if you want to look in another province just look on google how your province is written in Thai and search for it in the list.

Then you click on GO and will see a list of dealers with addresses and phone numbers which are selling the car for this price.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:23 PM, JAS21 said:

It's only two months to Motor Expo if you can wait ...

Where is the motor expo I can wait and on what date if you know I live in Chiang Mai what is this expo just many dealers that congregate for the new 2018's pls reply and are the deals really good?

Duane

On 10/12/2017 at 8:51 AM, Cashboy said:

I gave the link to the web site for the company name and telephone number.

I gather you have never bought a new vehicle from a garage before.

Of course it doesn't give you the prices and discounts, they are negotiable.

sorry for the information that the site you linked to was not working, the next time i post a web link, i will make sure it doesn't work

also thank you for the wisdom that you past onto me, i shall treasure it til the day i die

i thought the price was fixed and only the discount was negotiable

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, JaiLai said:

Any info on this ie location / entry fee / dates etc?

Thanks.

Impact at Muang Thong Thani ... impact.co.th   ...think 1st Dec is first date for public ...100thb if you can't get free tickets from your dealer

23 hours ago, JAS21 said:

Impact at Muang Thong Thani ... impact.co.th   ...think 1st Dec is first date for public ...100thb if you can't get free tickets from your dealer

Thanks, how long does it go on for, only one day?

Best way to get the lowest price is to get quotes from different dealers

There are 5 different dealerships in Phuket, 3 are toyota pearl and the 2 others are independent 

They all have sales targets to meet and we bought from the main Toyota pearl showroom who beat all the other quotes easily, got 3 quotes from different Toyota pearl dealers and 2 from independent dealers, the best deal was 50K baht better than the lowest offer in cash discount and freebies and it only took half a day to save this amount

Best to ask for and talk to the sales manager if you want their best offer their salary is based on sales not commission, or so i was told by the one we eventually bought of 

Archived