Hospital reprimanded for advertising surgery for female genital mutilation

webfact

2 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

I was circumcised at birth and have had a great sex life.......... At 77 years old I can still do it (not like I did at 50 however)........... When a Thai bar girl is not available masturbation with thoughts of Thai ladies does the job superbly.......... 

DON'T BELIEVE THAT THAT STUDY ABOVE THAT YOU READ..... It is mis-informing you.......

"scarring left around the penis that causes pain during sex and prevents the man from achieving full orgasm....... untrue - B_u_ll_sh_it..............

LISTEN TO ME.............. I DON'T REMEMBER A THING ABOUT IT (the cutting)...... I didn't need anesthesia.......

I have had 4 wives.......... so far................ and have craved sex 2 and 3 times every day during my younger days...... and I AM CUT.......

This reply above above is from a man (or lady who don't have a clue as to what they are saying)....... Most likely a man who was not circumcised and has not enjoyed but one woman in his life........ and 'Never' climaxed.................

HOWEVER, It is horrible to do it to girls................ I think it is typically 'muslim' that want to steal the pleasure's of sex from women........ 

IMHO I hate the 'muslim' beliefs.......... and female 'genitalia mutilation' is something that  muslims and a few others would advocate.......

Doing this to girls is like kicking 'soi dogs' mercificiliously................ in other words treating girls as 'Soi Dogs'..........

'Rest in 'Hell' .................. if you agree with them.................

The 4 wives and when I'm not visiting bar girls, I'm thinking about them and masterbating, might be an indication of your trauma. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

greenchair, one knows right off that what you've said is untrue.

You say, "Studies from males that have been circumcised at birth say their sexual sensitivity is reduced greatly.".

Compared with BEFORE they were circumcised AT BIRTH??    How would they know?  Were they having sex at birth to be able to compare the level of sensitivity with post circumcision??

Be serious please.

I recall having mine done, but I was about 4, and there was almost no pain, and it was done with scissors!!!  

I have a friend who has a Prince Albert, and when I asked him about the level of pain in having a taper stuck through his penis, he said almost no pain, even though it's a very sensitive area.   He asked me to compare pinching my ear lobe with pinching my foreskin, and pinching my ear is seriously more painful.  I did the pinching discreetly!

That's very sad that somebody did that to you when you were 4 years old. I can't imagine how traumatic a young boy would be watching some doctor take to his penis with a pair of scissors. I do believe you would have been in pain for several weeks after. 

Your post body language, does not match what you are saying. 

Amazingly I can still be surprised by Thailand... unfortunately, it seems.

So yet again, an issue that really really really should embarrass and bring a truck load of disrepute to Thailand, is allowed to exist

a question for a Thai speaking member.... is there a word in Thai that equates to "priority"?

36 minutes ago, MeHere said:

OK, I didn't read the whole thing, but is this actually mutilation, or is it 'enhancement'?

Along with all the other plastic surgeries available, it's very popular these days to make their meat curtains prettier

The hospital has been advertising labiaplasty procedures. The Nation crafted the headline to whip up hysteria, which worked a treat.

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

Circumcision

Let the person choose for themselves when they are an adult.

Educate, don't mutilate. 

the ignorance about male circumcision and how much it deadens the male's (and their female partner's) sensation is quite amazing.

It is removing the most sexually sensitive part of the genitals (the innerbands on the inside of the foreskin) and deadens the second most sexually sensitive part, the head.

It provides stimulation and natural lube to the female.

6 hours ago, Confuscious said:

I am not an expert in religions, but as far as I know, something similar is done by the Jews.
At least for the genital mutilation with boys.

And all the billions of Muslims and many in the higher socio economic groups in America  - it is not f******* similar.

Cutting off a young girls labia- sometimes removing the clitoris ( with an old razor blade) and sewing things up- making sex unbearable- having to be split open for child birth.

Educate yourself. 

All to do with the power of men over women. 

3 hours ago, fred110 said:

It's a Muslim practice, allowed by Thais.

And you think that is ok ?

Any doctor on this planet that is prepared to Torture and mutilate

children in this way,    needs to be removed from that industry immediately.

for ever.

There is nothing more innocent than a child.

they put there trust in us as adults.

FGM is a crime against children,   and should not be tolerated in Thai society.

regardless of what stupid,   religions name it may be done under.

20 minutes ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Let the person choose for themselves when they are an adult.

Educate, don't mutilate. 

Who wants to get their junk all cut up as an adult? That sounds like it would be excruciating :-S
I'm happily circumcised with plenty of feeling down there the whole time I've been 'using' it... In fact, if there was more feeling, I think it would be too much.
Thanks Mom & Dad, for 'mutilating' me as an infant!

9 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Huh? The surgery, which is a painful mutilation of a child that will handicap her ability to enjoy sex for life, is legal. But the ad is too graphic so that's what the news story is?  What is wrong with people? Another case of artificial morality, while the real crime is overlooked.

Whether it's done on male or female, it is painful.

America does it for men and you don't think it's wrong just because they are male?

1 minute ago, MeHere said:

Who wants to get their junk all cut up as an adult? That sounds like it would be excruciating :-S

Who'd honestly want it done as an infant.

I'm happily circumcised with plenty of feeling down there the whole time I've been 'using' it...

Unfortunately you will never know the sheer pleasure that sexual stimulation of the foreskin gives us, and should give you. As the most sexually sensitive (and pleasurable) part of our genitals it is cruel to rob someone of it (and their partners, of the pleasure it gives them during intercourse)

I suppose it is like trying to describe colors and a rainbow to someone blinded at birth.

Just now, Happy Grumpy said:

I think an infant shouldn't be forced to be circumcised.

They should be given a choice and know the advantages and disadvantages after they have grown up to become an adult or at a decision-making age.

Edited by EricTh

1 minute ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Unfortunately you will never know the sheer pleasure that sexual stimulation of the foreskin gives us, and should give you. As the most sexually sensitive (and pleasurable) part of our genitals it is cruel to rob someone of it (and their partners, of the pleasure it gives them during intercourse)

I suppose it is like trying to describe colors and a rainbow to someone blinded at birth.

I guess ignorance is bliss... Congratulations on your feeling better than us (but I don't believe it for a second) LOL

Just now, Happy Grumpy said:

The real reason of circumcision being enforced by certain religions is exactly what you've said. It's not for 'cleanliness' reason. That's just like saying that you should shave off your head head permanently because you're too lazy to wash it everyday.

Most Chinese are uncircumcised and their population is 1.4 billion.

5 hours ago, Charlie1 said:

Was wondering as well as so many are shouting out loud here. Did the advertisement involve genital surgery on children? Did they advert for genital mutilation in the sense of removing the clitoris? Or was it just an advertisement for a labiaplasty or reduction of the labia minor (A surgery that is being done a lot in the Western World an a daily basis)?

Finally someone is talking sense,there is no advertising for FGM,

it is merely for rejuvenating purposes.They take fat from the stomach or elsewhere and inject it into the genital area.Mostly for older women.

I have no idea why people come up with removing vital parts of the female anotomy.

Paranoia any one?

FGM is a symptom. Religious or cultural zealotry is the cause. Anyone want to go there?

And the crowd answers, 'Yes! But don't mention my culture/religion/brainwashing. We would never do that. Ignore our past, please.'

Edited by The Snark

Has it been determined to be clitoris removal or just cosmetic stuff?.  

I do find it crazy that man thinks any circumcision is ok to do.   I will never know the natural.  It seems to work ok.  I did see a circ once.  Poor kid was using 120% of his lungs to cry.  But he did calm down.  

I'm afraid this is just one way religion can get a hook in society.  

2 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

interesting about pleasure.  chicks have told me it often repulses them to perform oral sex on an uncircumcised male because of the odour.  i guess the technical reasons behind it is there being a moist space where bacteria proliferate.

10 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Completely different from male circumcision. 

When the clitoris is removed, the girl cannot attain orgasm 

The African women I knew that had it done will disagree with you to no end...........But I think it is all a smoke screen, a lot has been written about it and all agree that orgasm would be difficult, if not impossible without a clitoris.  Another urban legend, it is not done because it is ordained by the Koran, it is mostly tribal, but hiding behind the Koran that does refer to women being submissive to man. and a belief that a women will not sleep around if she has had it done at an early age.  

It's still a very sick thing and I can't believe Thailand hasn't outlawed it yet...........