Getting married soon, need a few things comfirming

mike1983

On 11/10/2017 at 1:17 AM, mike1983 said:

I'm planning on getting married then returning home and applying for her to come to the UK to be with me as soon as possible after I'm home.

I do hope that you have researched this part very very carefully, as this will be by far your biggest hurdle, there is the assumption that if married then the spouse is entitled to live in the UK and that is so very far from the reality nowadays, you will have lots of fiery hoops to jump through to achieve this part.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mattd said:

I do hope that you have researched this part very very carefully, as this will be by far your biggest hurdle, there is the assumption that if married then the spouse is entitled to live in the UK and that is so very far from the reality nowadays, you will have lots of fiery hoops to jump through to achieve this part.

Hi, yeah I'm aware of all the hurdles ect, I've been doing alot of research and collecting all evidence of our relationship ect, I meet to financial requirement, own my own home plus all the other criteria and I will be going to Pattaya to have a meeting with the guys at thai visa as I'll be using them to make it as smooth as possible, I am aware it won't be plain sailing but it's what we both want and what we both hope for.