Video: Why it's a dog's life being a cop in Thailand!

rooster59

Video: Why it's a dog's life being a cop in Thailand!

6001.jpg

Image: Kapook

Videos and still pictures posted on Facebook showed the daily life of cops in Thailand.

Just coming out to do their jobs after noise complaints from the public they find themselves on the receiving end of a barrage of Thai foul language.

Then when insults are not enough for a bare chested rotund individual he resorts to violence to express his dissatisfaction.

He pushes a cop to the ground but the officer does not move to arrest him. He just maintains his cool in the heat of the day.

The videos contain a lot of pointing as the disgruntled fatty points and calls the cops water monitors and animals. He is restrained by another large person but manages to get in his shove to the officer.

He also has some unkind words for a member of the public who asks what he has done wrong to merit the insults.

The Facebook page of Wissarut Changrom said that the cops had been called after complaints about noise coming from a car. They gave a warning but an hour later the noise was still loud and they came back.

Then the swearing and the pushing started.

Kapook who reported the story did not indicate where it was or how it was resolved.

22406172_1668403549904841_5716047014156635234_n.jpg

Source: Kapook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-10-14

I could clearly see that the cops couldn't handle this guy and were waiting for reinforcements, that didn't arrive.

Must be hard being a cop in Thailand, because if this was in Sydney, it would have been over in seconds, 1 x tasser to one of his over sized tits and giddy up as the saying goes 555 

Edited by 4MyEgo

3 hours ago, nausea said:

Shooting might've been a little extreme, and bullets cost money. Should've "buffaloed" (pistol whipped) him. With any luck might've broken his jaw, that'd shut him up for a bit. Off-camera, of course.

Sprayed, tasered, or hit with baton, then cuffed and off to the cells to await court appearance for assaulting a police officer for starters.

But never ceases to amaze how much patience and tolerance many Thai officers show.

We all know CONFRONTATION is a word Thais do not like , so what did you expect the officer to arrest his arse and march him back top the station. In any event not enough opfficers, at least 4-6 would do the job typical one on one , nothing happens

3 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Sprayed, tasered, or hit with baton, then cuffed and off to the cells to await court appearance for assaulting a police officer for starters.

But never ceases to amaze how much patience and tolerance many Thai officers show.

Which is a big you all live here and not back in your own abusive countries of little accountability.

Non-lethal weapons are needed in these circumstances.

I am no fan of the Thai police, but they have a job to do and should not have to put up with physical abuse.

Some of these police officers are quite tiny (50kg or so) and have to face up to the sort of scum we see in the OP.

IMHO Taser or pepper spray should be standard equipment for all police officers here.

And, if fatso happened to fall down the stairs on his way to the cells ...

11 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Sadly, rather than a force or a service, the advent of the junta seems to have left them floundering as armed and uniformed professional witnesses and tea-money collectors, bereft of even their traditional role of official conciliatory body.

No you have it all wrong guys...

Only this morning having nothing better to do on my morning walk, I observed three Traffic BIBs  doing helmet checks and then licence. Every Farang rider with no helmet was stopped and issued a ticket for no helmet, that was four during the 20 mins I observed the exercise. Now in this time at least 10 thai riders both male & female rode straight through and was not waved in, some single on bikes some with babies in lap (two women) some three up no helmets.

I wondered why this is the case? then I realized that the Thai riders must have Klingon cloaking devices and that is why the BIBs can not see them and are missing them, or maybe being qualified thai riders none of them need helmets as they will never have a crash?

One looked about 14 years old, no helmet doing about Mach 2 down the road, shorts/Barcalona shirt and a pair of flip flops.

5 minutes ago, Lokie said:

No you have it all wrong guys...

Only this morning having nothing better to do on my morning walk, I observed three Traffic BIBs  doing helmet checks and then licence. Every Farang rider with no helmet was stopped and issued a ticket for no helmet, that was four during the 20 mins I observed the exercise. Now in this time at least 10 thai riders both male & female rode straight through and was not waved in, some single on bikes some with babies in lap (two women) some three up no helmets.

I wondered why this is the case? then I realized that the Thai riders must have Klingon cloaking devices and that is why the BIBs can not see them and are missing them, or maybe being qualified thai riders none of them need helmets as they will never have a crash?

One looked about 14 years old, no helmet doing about Mach 2 down the road, shorts/Barcalona shirt and a pair of flip flops.

You should have filmed and uploaded the whole thing.

5 minutes ago, bannork said:

You should have filmed and uploaded the whole thing.

That would have been useless, my camera would not pick em up with the cloaking devices turned on would it?? Would have just shown the BIBs doing a good job on the pesky farang no helmet offenders... lol

5 minutes ago, Lokie said:

That would have been useless, my camera would not pick em up with the cloaking devices turned on would it?? Would have just shown the BIBs doing a good job on the pesky farang no helmet offenders... lol

Why don‘t you sell the hapless farangs the Klingon cloaks? You could make a fortune.