Tech news by Thaivisa.com comments closed?

ardsong

thanks for the Newsletter Tech news from Thaivisa.com, which informs on some interesting subjects on IT issues.

however, unlike in the early days, nowadays the comments option is closed, which I think is a pity as some interesting discussions and corrections  on the articles were made .

mai pen rai, it is as it is

but, it would be better and logic than also to remove the invitation to comment from the pages!

The Conversation

Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.

Comments are closed.

Thai Tech.png

If you wish to comment on any of the articles in the Tech News Forum, please feel free to start a new topic in whichever IT & Tech Forum is appropriate (IT & Computers, Mobile Devices, AV, Apple Forum, or Gaming) and quote from or provide a link to the relevant article.

From memory, the comments section in the Tech Forum has always been closed, but that does not mean that we cannot discuss the topics elsewhere.

thanks for the suggestion to use this forum, which I ultimately did follow already. however this is an in-efficient way to discuss matters from your articles; but then, as pensioner I have sufficient time. :)

my main point however is the illogic messages: share your thoughts and comments closed ?

it would be better that the advice from your post above , would be shown or delete the whole paragraph of THE CONVERSATION.

I am still quiet sure that I have commented and corrected some articles in Tech.News  in the past.

I am but a simple moderator of the Forum, and the setup and look and feel and enabling of comments etc is both outside my circle of control as well as my sphere of influence.

If you visit the Thai Tech Forum, you will note that it has an entirely different look and feel than the ThaiVisa discussion forum, and that there has never been any discussion in there... it's more like an online newspaper. I think that the owners of the Forum want to keep it that way.

There's no harm is discussing any of the articles in the Tech News Forum... simply start a new topic here with a link to the TTF page and away we go.

For example... How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now