Full English / Australian Breakfast

anon467848

Can somebody please recommend a restaurant for a full English / Oz breakfast in the suburbs, preferably East of the river. I don't want to come into the "city", hate the traffic jams these days.

Not interested in Sausage King before somebody suggests it. 

Cheers....

Dukes in Promenada open at 10 am. Their menu took too long to open for me to check it all, but IMO that would be your best bet, or the Rimping in same mall.

I doubt many places east of the river cater for farangs.

Tops is going downhill, IMO. They no longer stock Fountain BBQ sauce at Central Airport.

Another topic that got hijacked over <deleted> n teabags.  A simple question, where to get a full English/Aussie brekkie and the poster gets information about English tea.  It should be obvious he wants to go somewhere for this meal not cook the bloody meal in his place of abode.  I cannot share any places as I have yet to find in Chiang Mai a place that serves black pudding with their breakfasts.

3 hours ago, idman said:

Another topic that got hijacked over <deleted> n teabags.  A simple question, where to get a full English/Aussie brekkie and the poster gets information about English tea.  It should be obvious he wants to go somewhere for this meal not cook the bloody meal in his place of abode.  I cannot share any places as I have yet to find in Chiang Mai a place that serves black pudding with their breakfasts.

Rimping Mae Hia if I remember correctly.  And they open at 6am.

Edited by Thailand

6 hours ago, idman said:

Well said, I don't even drink tea....