Two Davethailands ?

Spee

Have seen many good posts from davethailand and now see that the newest member to the forum is a "davethailand2001".

One in the same?

Alter egos?

Anti-matter reversal?

Transporter malfunction?

:o

If its too different guys then perhaps the new one has a life. Doubt if hes bought his like the sda tosser that is on here every night.

Get a life for pity's sake.

Davethailand2001 nice to meet you.

What has this got to do with Thailand, you sad f+*ked up person spee.

:D

If its too different guys then perhaps the new one has a life. Doubt if hes bought his like the sda tosser that is on here every night.

Get a life for pity's sake.

Davethailand2001 nice to meet you.

What has this got to do with Thailand, you sad f+*ked up person spee.

26 posts = 24 flames to other members - maybe you should get a life yourself? :o

This has as much to do with Thailand as anything else on this forum - Thai expats having a laugh and learning little - remember we know EVERYTHING, thats why we live here :D

Get back to the visa section, but remember to shower and shampoo before you board the plane - we have people at the airport rasta :D

I can't help it. But I've noticed Ducky always says same old sh1t. Like "You're sad tosser", "You're sad geezer", "Get a life", etc. (I apologise I didn't mean to insult you, erco. But I just have to spell it right. Hope you don't mind.) You haven't got laid lately? Or you just don't have anything to contribute here like others?

I can't help it. But I've noticed Ducky always says same old sh1t. Like "You're sad tosser", "You're sad geezer", "Get a life", etc. (I apologise I didn't mean to insult you, erco. But I just have to spell it right. Hope you don't mind.) You haven't got laid lately? Or you just don't have anything to contribute here like others?

[iRONY] Sadly DuctTape lacks both Erco's wit and vocabulary [/iRONY] :o

Hey Spee

Just read your Post on "Need Advice" which was forwarded to me, this must be a wind up, please say it is?

Otherwise you are buying your relationship just like Mr Saddo Davethailand, you both have a lot to talk about.

If you send money to the parents or to her children or to her then it is a relationship based on money.

Why send money, why build houses, why give away assets?

Get a relationship or you will be buy it the rest of your life, sounds like it is too late. You have fallen into the trap of brain removal when vacating the plane.

Am I the only guy in Thailand with a normal relationship????

Hey Spee

Just read your Post on "Need Advice" which was forwarded to me, this must be a wind up, please say it is?

Otherwise you are buying your relationship just like Mr Saddo Davethailand, you both have a lot to talk about.

If you send money to the parents or to her children or to her then it is a relationship based on money.

Why send money, why build houses, why give away assets?

Get a relationship or you will be buy it the rest of your life, sounds like it is too late.  You have fallen into the trap of brain removal when vacating the plane.

Am I the only guy in Thailand with a normal relationship???? :D

in your case,the answer is yes.

you are the one and only specimen ducktwat. (well you are now since erco etc went) :D

still making friends i see :o

C'mon Ducktwat, don't make me laugh :D Ducktwat and normal.....probably the greatest oxymoron, other than military intelligence or thai logic.

You really crack me up.... :D

LovelyCutie Posted on Tue 2004-05-11, 21:46:14

QUOTE (Duckthai @ Tue 2004-05-11, 21:20:33)

You're really hilarious, Ducky. Marrying someone in your own family is normal?

he he he he he he soooo funny. Yes another pointless oneliner, are you going to Mr Saddo's on Sat THEN?????

Still waiting for him to give me the venue and time, doubt he will chicken shit.

Don't know how to use the quote function?

See, above this message, there's a "Quote" button. Click it. Simple as that. Got it now? A piece of cake. You can write it down so that you can do it again next time on other threads.

he he he he he he soooo funny. Yes another pointless oneliner, are you going to Mr Saddo's on Sat THEN?????

Still waiting for him to give me the venue and time, doubt he will chicken shit.

Another pointless oneliner from Uglydreamer.

venue time on Sat??????????????????????????

Another pointless oneliner from Uglydreamer.

venue time on Sat??????????????????????????

Ducky is on holidays awhile.( a meaningful oneliner )

LovelyCutie Posted on Tue 2004-05-11, 21:46:14

QUOTE (Duckthai @ Tue 2004-05-11, 21:20:33)

You're really hilarious, Ducky. Marrying someone in your own family is normal? 

he he he he he he soooo funny.  Yes another pointless oneliner, are you going to Mr Saddo's on Sat THEN?????

well it seems you're no longer with us ducktwat, shame, but hopefully you can still read this, you ask for the venue, if you had any memory of previous topics then you would know the venue.

in case you forgot.

the blues factory

soi lucky star

walking st

pattaya (you know pattaya, where all the saddo's live)

(you will have to be a good boy though and keep your opinions to yourself)