Returning goods to Lazada

Daffy D

So my 13 year old ordered some make-up stuff from Lazada, which when it arrived was completely the wrong thing.

She got back on the Lazada page filled out the returns form and printed out a label to stick on the returns package.

I was not taking much notice, just letting her get on with it but I was surprised when I saw the returns label, it was A4 size. Surely to big for many small packages  :shock1:

Half the page was the Lazada  return address, our address and some bar codes with details of the item being returned. Fair enough.

But the rest of the page that made up the A4 was two sets of two bar codes (that's 4 bar codes altogether) that had space for signatures and looks like rubber stamping.

I'm wondering if the whole A4 page is considered the returns label and has to be stuck on the package or just the top half with the addresses and the bottom half kept as proof of posting. :unsure:

Anyone done this and know how this works :smile: 

when you take the paper and package to the  to the post office then it will be scanned and stamped  and a small portion of the slip will be attached to the parcel and the remainder returned to you as the customer retention  ie proof of posting/tracking number etc

take care to return as much as possible in the original packaging  they are quite fussy about that  should take about 1 week to process  after they receive the return   i have had no problems with returns to this company  cant speak for others  the reason for 4 bar codes  just duplicates for you and them

Edited by Lamkyong
  • Like 2

Ah! So I do not stick the label on the package, just take the package and label to the Post Office and they will stick the relevant part of the label on there - is that right?

We have all the original packaging so no problem there.

:smile:

10 hours ago, Daffy D said:

Yes I realize that just happens a post office is just as convenient for me.

But how would 7/11 handle the sticking on of the label?

You hand them the label separately. They fiddle around and hand you parts back.

I've done 2 returns at 7-11 now, dead easy, except the till girl always needs to get the boss to do it.

• 5 months later...

I have to return a box that is over 20k, they say Lazada automatically arrange for a pick up at house, but did not. So I have the sticker for 7/11. Before dragging it to 7/11 are they likely to reject the box? it's only just over.

• 1 month later...
On 10/29/2017 at 8:28 PM, MaeJoMTB said:

Drop off at any 7-11, no charge.

Wish that was true. Local 711 had no clue about returns to Lazada. The kid just starred at the return form and his screen like a fool for a good ten minutes, not want to lose face etc etc. I finally took it back.