Air Asia Online Booking Problems

onomataho

• 2 weeks later...

Based on my most recent experience in March, Air Asia has updated their website significantly since I made my original post regarding them ripping me off on a failed booking.

But I am not sure they have improved their customer service one bit!

Read some of the more recent Air Asia complaint threads!

Based on my most recent experience in March, Air Asia has updated their website significantly since I made my original post regarding them ripping me off on a failed booking.

But I am not sure they have improved their customer service one bit!

Read some of the more recent Air Asia complaint threads!

How do the contents of this Air Asia site come to be, if all you Air Asia grizzlers are correct.

http://www.airasia.com/site/th/en/page.jsp?reference=awards

Go and read it.

As I said before, I reckon you are the ones at fault here.

Air Asia is tops from my experience over the last 4 years, all bookings online, never a problem.

Edited by Zpete

...As I said before, I reckon you are the ones at fault here.

Air Asia is tops from my experience over the last 4 years, all bookings online, never a problem.

I reckon you have stock in Air Asia! No problems? Good for you...

I think they suck! :o

If my Air Asia flight (transiting KL) arrives in time to make an earlier connection than that paid for, will they allow me to take it if seats are available? Or is it just not even worth asking? I have been told to allow 3 hours to transit between Air Asia flights. Is that an absolute? Thanks.

• 2 years later...

Yes its up and running

Aslo see for emergency

www.wegolo books there seats at around 40% higher than AA website

This often makes full fare carriers more attractive yet odd route where AA times are best for me

Just tried logging on whilst in KL (Sunday night). Tried a couple of browsers too but still 'forgets' my login info and starts me over again. Opera browser ended up suggesting the website is too busy and try later.

it was impossible to book flights with google chrome

only internet explorer worked for me

In defence of Air Asia I nearly always fly with them and had no problems. If an error message comes up it always turns out to be an error I made. During the recent floods at Nakhon Si Thammarat they were brilliant at keeping us informed about delays and cancellations. My wifes flight to BKK has been put in a credit account and can be used anytime and my flight was finally changed to Hat Yai at no extra charge, Mozilla Firefox is the one for me

A little off-topic but still having to do with Air Asia, those of you that use the kiosk check in, what is the advantage if you have baggage?

I use it when I have only carry-on, and it is way convenient, don't have to wait in queue, but with luggage I still have to go to the counter.

Any advantage using the kiosk check-in when checking baggage?

You begin to really wonder what is going on with posts like this.........

I should add that I used Air Asia once, and whilst I had none of the problems you highlight, I was scared witless by the old aircraft, and vowed that I would never use them again for that reason alone. I believe they are buying newer planes, but I don't know what their current fleet is like. There is of course a reason why they're so cheap.....no such thing as something for nothing.

AirAsia has one of the youngest fleets in the industry!! ---- 3.4 year average aircraft age.

http://www.planespot...irAsia?show=all

Compared to Qantas (promoted as the worlds safest) with an average aircraft age of 11.7 years.