Tragic death of the Thai student who wanted to be white

webfact

19 hours ago, madusa said:

Hello marquis22, I don't believe sunbathing causes skin cancer, if it does then all those fishermen in southeast Asia would be dead. Some of these fishermen have really burnt skin and thick too. They don't get skin cancer. Go to the philippines you see them, in Malaysia you see them, all over S.E.Asia.

Skin cancer i believe comes from those suntan oil and cream that all these farangs are using.

Frogs, the ozone layer is less over southern Aus, so more chance of skin cancer from overexposure to sunburnt/bathing.

You obviously do not believe in scientific studies.

Also, the natural brown skin of Asian people has a natural resistance to skin cancer!!

Please do not get burnt if you sunbath in Southern Hemisphere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, marquis22 said:

Frogs, the ozone layer is less over southern Aus, so more chance of skin cancer from overexposure to sunburnt/bathing.

You obviously do not believe in scientific studies.

Also, the natural brown skin of Asian people has a natural resistance to skin cancer!!

Please do not get burnt if you sunbath in Southern Hemisphere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this frogs all about?.  Yes, now I think you are right I forgot that Asian people have lots of color under the skin that prevent skin cancer, the pigmentation that prevent cancer a natural resistance like you said. How could I 4get that. I think color people in Africa have less skin cancer, anyone has a statistic ? I believe color people have less problem with skin cancer.

Edited by madusa
correct word

17 hours ago, madusa said:

What is this frogs all about?.  Yes, now I think you are right I forgot that Asian people have lots of color under the skin that prevent skin cancer, the pigmentation that prevent cancer a natural resistance like you said. How could I 4get that. I think color people in Africa have less skin cancer, anyone has a statistic ? I believe color people have less problem with skin cancer.

"Frogs"  A colloquial word used by some Aussie ockers to mean "Sorry but I do not think the answer you gave is in anyway shape or form  the same as the one I think it is"

Usually, a follow-up word is applied as well but we won't go down to that part at this point in time. 

How is your tan going while living/holidaying in Thailand by the way?

50 minutes ago, isitworthit said:

I have had 6  removed and dont uses oils or creams like the comment that was made about Farangs  all procucts they use.

No this is not a fact 

Infact its very common for people with darker skin to get melenomas 

Oh ok, I was not quoting a fact, just my limited knowledge on the subject.

("Also, the natural brown skin of Asian people has a natural resistance to skin cancer!!")

It sure is not worth it!!!

Spending time out in the sunburnt country that is, or any country for that matter of fact.

26 minutes ago, marquis22 said:

Oh ok, I was not quoting a fact, just my limited knowledge on the subject.

("Also, the natural brown skin of Asian people has a natural resistance to skin cancer!!")

It sure is not worth it!!!

Spending time out in the sunburnt country that is, or any country for that matter of fact.

Sorry not meaning you meant as a fact 

but is true the Australian Aboriginal does get more skin cancers because of skin colors 

5 hours ago, marquis22 said:

"Frogs"  A colloquial word used by some Aussie ockers to mean "Sorry but I do not think the answer you gave is in anyway shape or form  the same as the one I think it is"

Usually, a follow-up word is applied as well but we won't go down to that part at this point in time. 

How is your tan going while living/holidaying in Thailand by the way?

Many years back I was burnt so badly my skin literally peel off. I wasn't bit worried about skin cancer. But the tan was only for a while then the skin started to peel off which was quite a disappointment, I had wanted to tan to stay because I looked good with that tan.

Today I don't go under sun so much because I am old and less concern about how my skin look. It's my wallet the ladies are looking for not my beautiful skin, you get old you become wise ( or else you become stupid).

On 11/2/2017 at 6:26 AM, manarak said:

?

is this real?

Yes, it was a few years ago now and ironically by a gorgeous young woman of Asian decent.

Heartbreaking.

The sun safe campaign in Australia is effective and ongoing, Asia needs to discourage this whitening nonsense.

On 11/1/2017 at 12:52 AM, DLang said:

Very sad.

Now they're dying to be like us. 

That's like saying white ppl wanna be black because they want darker/tanner skin. 
The Asian preference for whiter/lighter skin has been there for hundreds of years, even before the arrival of white imperialists.