Mystery death of foreign expat in South Pattaya

webfact

19 hours ago, torrzent said:

Would it be any less sad, had he died in a group?????  You come into the world alone, and usually leave the same way!

He would have perhaps had someone there to prevent his death, or at least not leave him to rot for 5 days unattended. Yes, that seems a little less sad to me.

And NOBODY, comes into the world alone!

On 02/11/2017 at 5:25 PM, sawadee1947 said:

....because he was naked in bed.....what a shame. That's against nature. Where is his pyjamas gone? Stolen? That is indeed very mysterious.......

Nothing worse than having your pyjamas stolen. Happened to me so often I just gave up wearing them. Does anyone think I could die because of not wearing them?

I would hate to die of a stroke or heart attack in bed ( naked ). Can you imagine the sleepless nights so many guys here would have wondering if it really was a stroke or heart attack and there must be some other person involved or some sort of skullduggery was being covered up.

Maybe now I'm becoming aware of the very great danger of not having any pyjamas so it's essential that Expat CSI, individually or collectively should let me know the forensic knowledge they have on ' death while naked'.

I'm quite sure there must be other 'naked sleepers' who as yet haven't gathered the courage to come out of the closet and would love to know more this dangerous habit.

Signed.

First member of the WSNC.

On 11/3/2017 at 5:36 PM, Just Weird said:

What's the cautionary tale from this one, don't go to bed?

Don't try and change a light bulb while drunk and standing on a stool, which itself is standing on a pile of magazines on the bed.

On 11/3/2017 at 9:51 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Sol 2 Arunothai, is that South Pattaya?

Soi 2 Arunotai is beside Arunotai School, which is in central pattaya. Arunotai is often mis-spelled as Arunothai. It is the street at the traffic lights that runs south from Big C on Pattaya Klang.

There is a guesthouse on that Soi where a guy was killed by a ladyboy about 2 years ago.

Soi 2 Arunotai is beside Arunotai School, which is in central pattaya. Arunotai is often mis-spelled as Arunothai. It is the street at the traffic lights that runs south from Big C on Pattaya Klang.

There is a guesthouse on that Soi where a guy was killed by a ladyboy about 2 years ago.
My point was it isn't South Pattaya? Interesting what you say about the LB, what was the name of the guesthouse?

46 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Don't have a heart attack.

Unfortunately, most guys come to this country to follow the words of Dylan Thomas:

Do not go gentle into that good night,

Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Edited by trogers

I sleep naked and never found it to be something I had to caution others against.

I had a heart attack alone and I would advise others not to run the risk as you may end up dead and not found for five days.

I don t have a cat but caution cat owners that if you die alone and no one finds you for five days the cat will chew your nose and ears off.

7 minutes ago, rvaviator said:

Hmmm maybe they have no other home to go to ....

But they almost always do. One of our prominent emigrants, out of money and plagued by Whither Thailand space monkeys, left to move in with his sister. Guy I knew years ago could have moved in with this brother and sister-in-law back in dear ol' Blighty. Most countries have social services and charitable orgs.

7 hours ago, greatwhitenorth said:

I sleep naked and never found it to be something I had to caution others against.

I had a heart attack alone and I would advise others not to run the risk as you may end up dead and not found for five days.

I don t have a cat but caution cat owners that if you die alone and no one finds you for five days the cat will chew your nose and ears off.

That would be your fault for not feeding the cat after you died.

On 05/11/2017 at 4:11 PM, scubascuba3 said:

So if you think you're going to have a heart attack get a long time? Or maybe hang around the hospital?

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. The human nature does us in most of the time.

4 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Okay, I'll come out and admit that I also sleep naked - shock horror !! I have instructed the Mrs that should I wake up dead one day that she should put some shorts on me as I don't want the police or rescue people to point and smirk at my willy :biggrin:

I also always sleep naked.  I could not care less if I died and someone found me naked in the bed.  It's natural.