Thai exgf demanding money from me in china

I would not worry about the Thai girl, but think twice before bedding a nice Chinese girl. They expect a real commitment and will make life very bad for you if you breakup.  Asia is not USA where girls hook up on a whim and decent Chinese girls must save family face.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, asiaexpat said:

I would not worry about the Thai girl, but think twice before bedding a nice Chinese girl. They expect a real commitment and will make life very bad for you if you breakup.  Asia is not USA where girls hook up on a whim and decent Chinese girls must save family face.

hummm... i've dated 'decent' chinese girls in the uk, hk  and mainland china, they are excellent partners and i've never experienced any issues with family

• Like 2

3 hours ago, samsensam said:

hummm... i've dated 'decent' chinese girls in the uk, hk  and mainland china, they are excellent partners and i've never experienced any issues with family

Yeah, but the guy you were responding to was talking about 'nice' Chinese girls, not the 'decent' ones.

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2017 at 7:38 AM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

That's crazy. I wave my wife off every morning and have a day to myself.

Off to work you go. Buh bye

if i was married, i would do the same thing.  marriage ruins relationships !!! 

• Like 1

On 11/4/2017 at 2:57 AM, NanLaew said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with perpetuating the myth of the magical farang money tree. Nothing at all.

earlier this year you told me that 'save face' was myth (in a post about DMK).  now i'm getting the myth comment again.  i guess i operate in the myth department !!!

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2017 at 4:11 AM, JackThompson said:

IMO - important part of that sentence, "After Two Years."  Generally, by that point, the facades have fallen away

one of the events that solidified my 'beliefs' in this woman was during year two.  her mother was sick in the hospital (for real), i offered to pay for a 'VIP room' so she didn't have to be in the general ward area.  the cost was 2,000thb/nt.  but the rooms were all taken and the GF said thanks but 'no have room'.  most women i'd had 'dealings' with in the past would likely have taken the money even though the rooms were full - knowing i wouldn't be visiting the hospital so i'd never know and they could pick up 10,000 or so.  the OP's lady sounds more like this type, score cash anyway you can.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, buick said:

one of the events that solidified my 'beliefs' in this woman was during year two.  her mother was sick in the hospital (for real), i offered to pay for a 'VIP room' so she didn't have to be in the general ward area.  the cost was 2,000thb/nt.  but the rooms were all taken and the GF said thanks but 'no have room'. 

Private rooms in government hospitals require a family member present 24/7.

I'm guessing your gf didn't want to stay in hospital with mum.