Video: Road Rage latest as Thai motorcycle man advances with a knife after minor incident

rooster59

Video: Road Rage latest as Thai motorcycle man advances with a knife after minor incident

3_00299.jpg

Image: Tnews

The latest road rage violence in Bangkok was reported by Tnews after a pick-up driver posted a video of what happened in Soi On Nut, Sukhumvit Road, on Thursday. 

Following a minor incident in which a passenger on a motorcycle raised his hand, the rider of the bike looked round at the pick-up driver. 

He thought that was the end of it until he drove into Soi 10 on On Nut and the motorcycle pulled up.

The driver got off and pulled out a knife and advanced on him. He tried to apologize but it made no difference, the man made to stab him.

The pick-up driver managed to flee sideswiping a taxi in the process.

He fled going against traffic as there was a jam in the soi at that time.

He has reported the matter to police who have a clear image of the registration number of the motorcycle's plate.

Source: Tnews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-04

11 hours ago, jonclark said:

At the very least you would hope the police will charge the lads on the motorcycle for riding without a helmet.

I too was distracted counting riders missing helmets.....

But I fail to see what annoyed the guy on the bike in the first place!

On 04/11/2017 at 8:47 AM, PETERTHEEATER said:

I have difficulty understanding this report. Who pulled a knife on who? The motorcycle rider (driver) or the unseen pickup driver?

If both persons involved in this incident are named Who, it is  Who who pulled a knife on Who, but I suspect you meant to ask who pulled a knife on whom. The last part of the video seems to show a man walking in front of a motor car and flicking open a knife as he turns to to driver's side of the vehicle. I went back to the beginning of the video to verify that his shirt is the same colour as the shirt of the motorcycle driver.