Toilet PVC flange and wax seal (Can't find)

ThaidaGwaii

Greetings

I'm having difficulties to find a PVC toilet flange and seal for a proper installation, which is an untypical installation in Thailand.

I live in Nong Khai, went to all the big stores and nobody has the parts or even know what I'm talking about.

Do you know for sure of any major retail chain which actually sell those parts?

Or could you please help me locate a retail a store (name, location, phone number) to find those parts?  I guess I may need them shipped.  My toilet brand is American Standard.

Thank

Patrick Lemaire
Phon Phisai, Nong Khai province

I bought mine at Home Pro in Bangkok, but that was 19 years ago.  Find a picture on the net and take it with you, sometimes they have things, but don't have a clue what they are for!

They'll be there...somewhere. Not on the shelves you can see, but probably down the bottom wrapped in paper or disguised. Once you spot them, you will see then nearly everywhere.

White cement is what I used, and what the Thai's use I think.

All the P traps and toilet flanges were left over on my toilet drains installation when I wasn't there. Spare parts it would have seemed.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I've seen Toilet Flange sets in many fine retailers in Isaan. HomePro, Global House, Independent Home Builders Merchants seem to stock this item. I've bought Cotto brand. Many higher end toilets sold in Thailand do come with this in the toilet box.

Buriram Surin Cotto Toilet Flange Wax Seal.JPG

Yes you will only find them on high end imported bogs.

A tip for you...

Go check out the displays in the big stores. They obviously dont fit the flanges and become spare odditties in the box that they dont really know what they are for.

I was in sukkapan when they flog off all the ex displays. The wax seals for all the bogs were in a separate sale box...50bt each.

See if you can find out where they keep all thosr bits and pieces brackets etc

Wax seals can be ordered from Boonthavorn... mine also was Cotto branded. Also found one included with a new toilet - American Standard I think. As noted above, many 'builders' won't know what to do with it, but very easy to self-install and avoid that nasty white cement stuff.

Archived