Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin: further details emerge

webfact

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, greenchair said:

In our country, they would track every one of those children and find out where that came from. The 2 boys look poor and bewildered , even a bit scared. 

They look like they were dressed up for the accassion. It is not that that easy for a foreigner to get boys that young to his house. Usually the kids will say no. 

Who brought them! !!!!

He/she really must be stopped. 

This doesnt sound likes its an isolated one off case , there must be others involved .

Question the kids and find out whether they ve been going to any other houses , find out whether they give the money to anyone else .

The dirty dutchman's social media accounts are followed by a fair number of twenty something Thai men.  His circle of friends are probably under examination already.  He also ran a gaybnb page so he provided accomadation to like minded tourists.  I would hope that his guests are investigated too.

5 hours ago, greenchair said:

These boys don't just turn up. 

I have no doubt there is a highly paid procurer to get the boys to go there. That person is most likely thai. Why do thai police find it so uncomfortable prosecuting thai pedophile and procurer of children to pedophiles? ??

They go for the highest value target $$$

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

He is in jail in the UK, he shoulnt be in jail in Thailand and money wasnt the reason as to why he wasnt jailed , Thailand refused him entry into Thailand

Thanks for That Is the scumbag in jail in England because of the kids he played around with  

59 minutes ago, sanemax said:

This doesnt sound likes its an isolated one off case , there must be others involved .

Question the kids and find out whether they ve been going to any other houses , find out whether they give the money to anyone else .

Maybe case closed down quick as in the Under age prostitutes case involving many government officials. The sex trade in south- east asia is very big. Be surprised who is mixed up in it  Maybe to big for Thai police to handle

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Yeah that's an ongoing strategy but the easiest way is to thin out and eventually eradicate the end users.

Stop the scum entering the country in the first place

Demand for kids from scummy farangs dries up, supply of kids for scummy farangs dries up too.

4 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Yeah that's an ongoing strategy but the easiest way is to thin out and eventually eradicate the end users.

Stop the scum entering the country in the first place

Demand for kids from scummy farangs dries up, supply of kids for scummy farangs dries up too.

on the other thread

the stats were higher for Thais

4 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

on the other thread

the stats were higher for Thais

Well they would be - 65-70 million Thais in their own country versus a few hundred thousand farangs but this isn't about Thai sex offenders.

It's about foreign offenders - specifically white, Caucasian nonces and it's high time something was done about them.

Just now, Thai Ron said:

Well they would be - 65-70 million Thais in their own country versus a few hundred thousand farangs but this isn't about Thai sex offenders.

It's about foreign offenders - specifically white, Caucasian nonces.

agreed

I was thinking more about the supply end 

2 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

agreed

I was thinking more about the supply end 

The supply end is obviously a problem the Thais need to address - not us - but, again, there wouldn't be a supply if there wasn't a demand.

Demand is something we can affect by self-policing and calling for all white males to be screened against sex offender registers upon arrival in the kingdom.

Just now, Thai Ron said:

The supply end is obviously a problem the Thais need to address - not us - but, again, there wouldn't be a supply if there wasn't a demand.

Demand is something we can affect by self-policing and calling for all white males to be screened against sex offender registers upon arrival in the kingdom.

sorry but my earlier point was that the vast maj' of offenders are Thai

getting rid of the foreigners won't stop the problem

5 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

It's about foreign offenders - specifically white, Caucasian nonces and it's high time something was done about them.

No its not. 

It's about a kiddy fiddler and how he was able to get his victims. And if others were involved bringing them to justice , so that they cannot continue to harm. That could be parents, teachers, another foreigner, a Thai man ,a Thai woman. 

Nothing to do with race. 

Furthermore, no one knows how this particular piece of scum managed to get his victims into his house.

It's pure speculation that there was a Thai supplying the kids but, somehow, in true Thaivisa forum deflection tradition when farangs are caught dead to rights, it's slowly become accepted as fact, thereby somehow mitigating the farang's culpability.

Well, I'm not buying it.

However this scum got the kids is beside the point - he would've got them one way or another.

Maybe he speaks really good Thai, maybe he pays them generous sums of money so their parents can pay their bills, who knows?

I don't but what I do know is that we should not tolerate any diminishing of this douchebag's crimes and we shouldn't make excuses or attempt to focus attention elsewhere because we feel uncomfortable about his similarity to us in terms of age, skin colour, origins etc.

Always good to see another one bite the dust. Pedos that can afford it are often well protected, there seems to be quite a few wealthy and well connected in the West that flagrantly get away with it. Problem with these characters is that they do so much psychological damage to their victims, as such deserve no sympathy after the cage slams shut.

20 minutes ago, greenchair said:

No its not. 

It's about a kiddy fiddler and how he was able to get his victims. And if others were involved bringing them to justice , so that they cannot continue to harm. That could be parents, teachers, another foreigner, a Thai man ,a Thai woman. 

Nothing to do with race. 

True, plus procurers exist in every country first world and third world. 

18 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

Thailand has enough of a problem dealing with its own homegrown paedophiles - the last thing they need is farangs adding their disgusting impulses to the mix.

When will action be taken?

Story after story after story in which these filthy perverts from North America, Europe and the Antipodes are caught after ruining any number of children's lives.

It really is time to get ahead of the curve and implement racial profiling

The stats tell you everything you want to know - the farang paedos are the biggest offenders after the local ones.

Subject every white male entering this country to a screen against an international database of sex offenders.

It might not catch them all but certainly, those who've offended in their countries will be turned right back around and deported at their own expense to answer questions from law enforcement in their country.

At least we do agree on one thing Ron,and I fully agree with your comment.

I would have thought it would make more sense to revoke the passports of known pedophiles so that they cannot travel to Thailand or anywhere else for that matter. 

From what I have seen and read over the years Cambodia seems to be the country of choice for these sickos.

Someone mentioned Gary Glitter previously, that's where he got caught, not Thailand. 

Thai Ron,  I understand what you are saying but surely you must understand that when they give the figures for pedophiles it is just the nationality they quote.  I'm guessing in the 45% for the UK there may well have been a mixture of ethnic backgrounds and not necessarily all white sickos. 

On 11/7/2017 at 2:36 PM, darksidedog said:

Sad to know that neighbors were concerned about the number of young boys visiting his house, but never voiced those concerns. Who knows how many innocents he abused over the years that could have been saved had someone spoken out earlier.

Hopefully he goes to jail now for life so at least he won't be able to do it again.

Thais give too much respect to farangs thinking wrongly they are all good.  Unfortunately, Thailand attracts garbage people from the West.  Perverts, criminals, pedophiles etc....  This may make some feel bad but that's reality.

In the last ten years at least every single pedophile arrested in Thailand and in other Asian countries is white from dominantly UK, Australia, Netherland, France, USA....  No African, no Indians, no Arabs....  It's time to start seriously some race profiling on white men visiting and living in Thailand.   Sorry for decent good white guys who are normal people.  

4 minutes ago, Petchou said:

In the last ten years at least every single pedophile arrested in Thailand and in other Asian countries is white from dominantly UK, Australia, Netherland, France, USA....  No African, no Indians, no Arabs....  It's time to start seriously some race profiling on white men visiting and living in Thailand.   Sorry for decent good white guys who are normal people.  

You and ThaiRon have been making that same point over and over again for about three days now

11 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You and ThaiRon have been making that same point over and over again for about three days now

You seem to be one of those who have a problem with facts.   If the hat fits you, wear it.  :-)

7 minutes ago, Petchou said:

You seem to be one of those who have a problem with facts.   If the hat fits you, wear it.  :-)

It isnt the content that I was referring too, it was the repetitiveness of posting that content .

You seem to be accusing me of being a Pedophile, are you ?

11 minutes ago, sanemax said:

It isnt the content that I was referring too, it was the repetitiveness of posting that content .

You seem to be accusing me of being a Pedophile, are you ?

Repeating an argument should not bother you or anyone.  Why aren't you complaining about tens of comments that are all a denial of the fact that white farangs are predominantly the pedophile arrested?

I understand that you are one of those who are in denial.  You had same reaction when another farang was arrested in Chiang Mai Sept 9.  Go check your replies.

You have a problem.  

Just now, Petchou said:

Repeating an argument should not bother you or anyone.  Why aren't you complaining about tens of comments that are all a denial of the fact that white farangs are predominantly the pedophile arrested?

Because we keep on making the same points over and over again, Yourself and Thairon, who may very well be the same person, seem to get some kind of enjoyment talking about the subject and if anyone replies, not agreeing with everything you write, you accuse them of being a pedophile.

I do feel that you have some kind of ulterior motive

47 minutes ago, Petchou said:

When Asian Indians and Arabs abuse children there is rarely a prosecution. The courts,the police the teachers that know about it and say nothing, just don't want to deal with the dirtyness of it all. There have been several cases of child abuse by thai teachers. They are moved to another school and forgotten. The Thai do not arrest thai for child sex. You are incredibly naive if you think it doesn't go on, mostly with in families. 

49 minutes ago, Petchou said:

In the last ten years at least every single pedophile arrested in Thailand and in other Asian countries is white from dominantly UK, Australia, Netherland, France, USA.... 

Just to prove you wrong .

Here is a TV news story about a Japanese guy arrested for paedophilla in Thailand

Archived