Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin: further details emerge

webfact

On 8-11-2017 at 11:49 AM, Thai Ron said:

Well they would be - 65-70 million Thais in their own country versus a few hundred thousand farangs but this isn't about Thai sex offenders.

It's about foreign offenders - specifically white, Caucasian nonces and it's high time something was done about them.

So, according to you, 'Thai Ron', it's less of an horror for a kid, M/F, to be abused by a 'local' than by an 'alien'? Some weird 'logic' yours is to me...

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8-11-2017 at 11:17 AM, punchjudy said:

They go for the highest value target $$$

Not the kids themselves, 'punchjudy', ...the 'locals' who are 'coaching' them, and, as usual, will not be touched and allowed to go on with their money-making activity, ...as long as they share with the uniformed mafia.

On 8-11-2017 at 2:48 PM, Petchou said:

In the last ten years at least every single pedophile arrested in Thailand and in other Asian countries is white from dominantly UK, Australia, Netherland, France, USA....  No African, no Indians, no Arabs....  It's time to start seriously some race profiling on white men visiting and living in Thailand.   Sorry for decent good white guys who are normal people.  

The Africans have their own 'traditions' of abuse, and when with money and power, a-ny-thing they might fancy will be delivered where and when they want, when very important even 'disposed of after use'. Indian perverts don't need to go anywhere else, they have a huge 'market' available in their country. Arabs will rather feel more at ease in 'moderate' Islamic countries, like Malaysia f.i. (been there, seen that). Excuse me, your argument is pure rubbish to me.

On 8-11-2017 at 6:53 PM, Petchou said:

I didn't mention Japanese in any category.  And you didn't prove anything,. The fact is all cases are committed by white people, seems in genes.  

'Petchou', could you please give use the origin of your obsessive fixation on your invented equation paedophile=Farang?

On 9-11-2017 at 1:57 PM, Petchou said:

The usual nonsense.   This has nothing to do with nationality and language.  I am quite sure you are unilingual, you are not in the best position to talkabout languages.     The subject is Westerners being the pedophiles in most cases in ASIA and all over the world.   deal with it.

'Petchou', it seems to me this topic has hit a sensitive chord, maybe even a painfull one, in your personal experience, and I do respect it that far. But don't you realise that your reactions, IMO over-focussing on the origins of perpetrators, whatever right or wrong you might be, rather weaken the topic. Isn't the main item the abuse and its victims? Arent' you more shocked by the fact children can be exposed to such scaring horror? I am! And the ones let to(!) be able to 'procure' children to paedophiles are my main concern. When there would be no drugs available, no drugdealers, no drug users. Not as simple as that, I know, but do you catch my drift?

On 9-11-2017 at 7:00 PM, Petchou said:

really.  you just throw things without any facts.  back in your home country,  the priests, the politicians, actors, artists, teachers and your expats have been all over the media as pedophiles.   Better hide and shut up.

'Petchou', just replace 'priests' with 'monks' and there you have the Thailand you feel some weird(!) compulsory need to hide the truth of behind your xhenophobic/racist accusations. Do you know nothing, or do you just pretend, and then why?

Back in 2000 was relaxing with the wife's then family on the beach at Jomtiem and a small boy probably around 7 was making a beeline for farang males , begging , I gave him 20 baht and he responded by kissing me on the lips , smiling away. Over in the treeline I could see what was probably his mother keeping an eye on him. I and my family were shocked at his behaviour and I could sadly only conclude he was looking for pedos and being pimped by his 'mother'. Hope I was wrong and now I would try and find out more and see if we could help in any way. Thailand can often break your heart when you see how so many live their lives with so little respect for values and any sense of morality. 

Archived