Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin: further details emerge

webfact

6 hours ago, Petchou said:

Yes all pedophiles in Thailand, philipines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos are whites.

What about Cartoon who was thrown out of train window by a Thai and left for dead after being raped.

And the 6 year old girl in the pickup truck outside a music festival who was lured out of it and led away across Bearing BTS to be raped and murdered by a Thai.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely a truant would not be anywhere near a school, but I take your point.  I would have hoped that if school staff saw a strange foreigner lurking outside a school there would some sort of effort to approach him and find out what he was waiting for.  And how does the conversation go where an old man asks a strange kid to their home?  And he proceeds to go entirely voluntarily?  I know kids are dumb but a 10 year old is not going to be tempted by sweets and chocolate.  He has no reason to go there.  I find it more likely that he has been 'supplied' by somebody.

What about Cartoon who was thrown out of train window by a Thai and left for dead after being raped.
And the 6 year old girl in the pickup truck outside a music festival who was lured out of it and led away across Bearing BTS to be raped and murdered by a Thai.

There's really no point in rising to his bait. Not only is he wrong but Asian paedophilia is much worse as it is often condoned!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

There's really no point in rising to his bait. Not only is he wrong but Asian paedophilia is much worse as it is often condoned!

really.  you just throw things without any facts.  back in your home country,  the priests, the politicians, actors, artists, teachers and your expats have been all over the media as pedophiles.   Better hide and shut up.

really.  you just throw things without any facts.  back in your home country,  the priests, the politicians, actors, artists, teachers and your expats have been all over the media as pedophiles.   Better hide and shut up.

My home is in Thailand.

1 hour ago, Petchou said:

back in your home country,  the priests, the politicians, actors, artists, teachers and your expats have been all over the media as pedophiles.   Better hide and shut up.

Same as every country.  You can say that there are more white paedophiles if you like, but you can't say there aren't any Thai/Asian paedophiles because that's just silly.

8 hours ago, Petchou said:

The usual nonsense.   This has nothing to do with nationality and language.  I am quite sure you are unilingual, you are not in the best position to talkabout languages.     The subject is Westerners being the pedophiles in most cases in ASIA and all over the world.   deal with it.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I can't believe you until you give me some valid data from valid sources that supports your claims.  Otherwise it just seems you are making it up. Over to you.

24 minutes ago, Petchou said:

You are just an immigrant, in case you forget

And you are proud of what exactly? The monks that get done for kiddy fiddling? The Thai male fascination for pre-pubescent Lao, Cambodian and Burmese girls at the karaoke bars? The hill tribe girls that are locked up in their rooms between sessions servicing the vile needs of a certain Thai demographic?

Child abuse by Thai people is a HUGE issue in Thailand so stop deflecting, blaming it ALL on foreigners and face the reality of your society like many others, is socially dysfunctional in areas that most don't want to acknowledge.

17 minutes ago, sanemax said:

No, he definitely has an agenda against White people , which makes him a racist

Well, I can hardly blame him for being upset that the white man  comes to his country to commit pedophilic crimes. 

You seem extremely interested in his nationality,  are you xenophobic?

Just now, isaanbanhou said:

Well, I can hardly blame him for being upset that the white man  comes to his country to commit pedophilic crimes. 

You seem extremely interested in his nationality,  are you xenophobic?

I really do think that this is now getting into subtle name calling and thinly veiled accusations .

I prefer not to join in with the squabbling

S

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I really do think that this is now getting into subtle name calling and thinly veiled accusations .

Squabbling no, Bullying yes. How many times did you accuse him of being Thia?  

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I knew you wouldn t keep your word.

I asked if you were xenophobic, no thinly veiled accusation there. A simple question, just like yours, only i didn t repeat it a half dozen times.

13 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

The huge majority of white men are also upset by this .

I dont want to talk about him, he is Thai and he doesnt make much sense

I do get a head ache trying to work out what they mean 

Anyway, enough talking about him

He is clearly a racist with a hatred of White people

I will not give racists the time of day

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

The huge majority of white men are also upset by this .

I dont want to talk about him, he is Thai and he doesnt make much sense

I do get a head ache trying to work out what they mean 

Anyway, enough talking about him

He is clearly a racist with a hatred of White people

I will not give racists the time of day

What difference does his nationality make, a fool is a fool.

Why do you capitalize White people?

Are you suggesting White is superior to Thai?

The kettle calls the pot black

And you are proud of what exactly? The monks that get done for kiddy fiddling? The Thai male fascination for pre-pubescent Lao, Cambodian and Burmese girls at the karaoke bars? The hill tribe girls that are locked up in their rooms between sessions servicing the vile needs of a certain Thai demographic?

Child abuse by Thai people is a HUGE issue in Thailand so stop deflecting, blaming it ALL on foreigners and face the reality of your society like many others, is socially dysfunctional in areas that most don't want to acknowledge.

Finally....the post that shuts him up!

9 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

What difference does his nationality make, a fool is a fool.

Why do you capitalize White people?

Are you suggesting White is superior to Thai?

The kettle calls the pot black

Surely you mean the kettle calls the pot Black, don't you?

Or is it Kettle...and Pot?

On 8-11-2017 at 12:05 AM, Andre Leonard said:

Sadly due to poverty, parental neglect and a love of 'tourist dollars' Thailand has become a pedo sex tourist destination known worldwide. Yes the government should be doing more to 'screen' these pedo's out but just cannot seem to or want get in front of the pedo curve.

Wouldn't invest any time in 'screening' the despicable Thais who provide children to those foreign pedo-criminals (what about local ones...?), and make big money with it, while being protected by (...or even part of!) the biggest mafia organisation in the country.

On 8-11-2017 at 6:13 AM, cardinalblue said:

You have to ask why do people come to thailand to prey on children, to hide out as fugitives, to run scams and shady dealings, to continue their alcoholism and do drugs, draws sex addicts and misfits, get themselves killed driving irresponsibly etc?

Answer: Mai bpen rai.....

Na-ah, answer: where we (BiBs and other scum) can make money with! Could quote you tens of examples of, highly, protected foreign criminals...

On 8-11-2017 at 7:49 AM, Thai Ron said:

Yeah site it's the country's fault that this farang noncing scum brutalized these children's backsides, is it? Poor farang just couldn't resist.

Why are you defending this filth? Why are you making excuses for paedophilia? What could motivate any decent human being to do that unless.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Thai Ron', allow me: it's not: 'defending this filth' to point a finger at the Thais making a big buck with the horrible trade of children for sex! What was first: the chicken or the egg? IMHO, there is a quite big 'market' for children prostitution in Thailand, even call it Siam, from times when the Farang visitor was so exceptional it brought the people on the street. It does not excuse anything for thos 'aliens'(sic), but it explains the local structures and organisations go way back, before mass-tourism!

Archived