Police arrest mother who threw her baby boy from 17th floor of Pattaya condo

snoop1130

Police arrest mother who threw her baby boy from 17th floor of Pattaya condo

rfthj.JPG

Pattaya police have made a quick arrest of a mother who put her newborn baby boy in a plastic bag and threw him to his death from the 17th floor of a condominium.

Local police chief Apichai Krobpetch said that the 20 year old woman was completely lacking in sadness or remorse.

She did it to spite her married South Korean ex-boyfriend who had left her.

Earlier a curtain fitter had seen the plastic bag and its contents fly past him and hit the ground. A terrible scene awaited police and medics who were called to the Centric Sea Condominium in Sai 2 Road.

CCTV and information received soon led the shocked police to a room on the 17th floor where they found the child's mother Netchanok "Beam" Nokyungthong.

In the room were clothing and flip-flops covered in blood thrown in the trash and bloodstains on the wall of the bathroom and window leading to the balcony. 

They recovered what looked like an umbilical cord on the bathroom floor.

Beam told the police that she had known the father of the child for two years. He is a South Korean engineer who has a wife from his country and lives in Sri Racha. She said he used to come and see her occasionally.

But when she became pregnant he did not want to see her anymore, she said. 

She said that on Saturday night she suddenly went into labor and gave birth to her son in the bathroom of the condo. 

She said matter-of-factly that the boy was fine. But because she was upset with her ex boyfriend and had no money she decided to put him in a plastic bag and throw him out the window.

Chief Apichai said that the mother still had blood coming from her body and she was sent to Banglamung Hospital.

He told the press that she was not sad or remorseful in any way whatsoever.

She is being processed for prosecution. 

Source: https://www.dailynews.co.th/regional/608710

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-7

2 minutes ago, colinneil said:

She was not sad or remorseful, what a vile disgusting woman.

Gives birth to a new life, then throws it away like a piece of garbage.

Forget feeling sad for her, i only feel rage.

Never really understood why abortion is perfectly OK, but killing a newborn was vile and disgusting.

Same same.

9 minutes ago, colinneil said:

I agree with you 100%, killing babies/abortion is wrong.

When the religions that are in line with your views  start holding Funerals for miscarriages then people might not question their sincerely --but at the moment no church would even allow a funeral for that.

But--Please-- lets stay on subject--there has been a murder of a person committed.

4 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

they is a lot  more to this story than her  side only.will it ever come out i don,t know.i can guess the boyfriend or farang boyfriend did not want anything to do with her for a number of reasons

Koreans are not farang. 

7 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

they is a lot  more to this story than her  side only.will it ever come out i don,t know.i can guess the boyfriend or farang boyfriend did not want anything to do with her for a number of reasons

Did you read where BF came from and he's married 

For those who just feel rage for the woman, do not forget about the Korean man involved

with this situation.  I know a lot of Thai women who have been used by foreignors then dropped

when they got pregnant. RIP to the new born, who was not wanted by his Dad, or Mom.

Geezer

23 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Never really understood why abortion is perfectly OK, but killing a newborn was vile and disgusting.

Same same.

Maybe a late term abortion. Just because something is alive, it does not follow that the entity is a fully functioning human being. I have no problem with early abortions if the mother does not want a child.

On Wednesday, November 08, 2017 at 8:09 AM, bristolgeoff said:

Did you read where BF came from and he's married