Pattaya Beach Road prostitutes rounded up ahead of international boat show

snoop1130

Pattaya Beach Road prostitutes rounded up ahead of international boat show

C4DB7369-EDA1-444D-9E3E-6EBDC9237A5E.jpeg

Pattaya police rounded up 50 prostitutes from Beach Road on Tuesday ahead of the international boat show next week.

77jowo reported that the women were aged between 18 and 45 and were selling sex.

Their names were taken and they were given warnings.

Billed as a crime prevention and image measure, the news media said the prostitutes were rounded up as they could cause annoyance to the thousands of visitors expected in Pattaya for the show.

The move was also carried out to prevent crime such as snatch theft.

Representatives from 38 countries are expected at the Ocean Marina Pattaya Boat Show 2017 with some 6,000 visitors expected to flock to the city. 

77jowo referred to the women as "phee maphraw" (coconut ghosts) in their headline. The women habitually wait for customers along the tree lined walkway. 

Source: http://www.77jowo.com/contents/39816

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-7

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, mcyachty said:

This is not true and the boat show is not cancelled. Please state your facts and retract please as it is not fair to everyone putting in the hard work to make the show happen and the exhibitors.

The poster just missed out the emoticon.

Of course a joke and he considers Subic Bay even worse than Pattaya regarding prostitution.

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

the girl on the right side, four girls back, with bangs and red lipstick, her name is Boom.

Yea......I recognize 4 others. There's Tra and her friend La and pretty sure I see Ti and a girl from the Marine bar .....Teeay. Not sure about any of the others.

4 hours ago, Denim said:

In breaking news, the organizers of the International Boat Show have just cancelled the event and are in negotiations to use Subic bay in the Philippines.

excellent how did you think of that , i found it even funnier when Mcyachty believed you

why did the mod not let it run for a while.

I personally think that they should bring suit against the local government for forcing them to work in an unsafe work environment

I read all the posts about the horrible condition of the beach "walk" but it wasn't till I walked it that I realized just how bad it has become

Pattaya has only one natural attraction,  the beach, and they can't even take care of that 

That is the walk of shame, not the girls  

50 minutes ago, Langsuan Man said:

Pattaya has only one natural attraction,  the beach, and they can't even take care of that

sorry, but nobody calls that dreadful slab of garbage- polluted sand and mud "BEACH"

3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Guess they never thought the boat owners might want a cheap bit of crumpet from the beach road

The real purpose of rounding up the 50 prostitutes was so that a 'sales' brochure supplement could produced and handed out to all those enquiring at the Boat Show Information desk.