Army Officer Road Rage Video Goes Viral

snoop1130

Army Officer Road Rage Video Goes Viral

by CityNews

วิจารณ์ยับ.jpg

CityNews – A heated road-rage argument between a man dressed in military uniform and a woman driving a car has gone viral online after the driver filmed the man making threats and being rude to her.

The video was shared on an account named Folfai Chalita Damrong on November 7th but has now been removed.

According to the post, Chalita was driving along the Superhighway from San Dek intersection towards Maejo intersection. The traffic was bad and due to construction work the road narrowed. The male driver dressed as an army officer allegedly tried to cut the queue and forcefully pushed in front of her. However, she closed to gap not allowing space for him to enter.

Full Story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/army-officer-road-rage-video-goes-viral/

changmainews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang City News 2017-11-8

17 hours ago, rebo said:

Queue jumping seems to become the new fashion at least in Chiang Mai since about two years.
Cycling on the very left side of the highway shoulder with about 30 km/h, I often have a moron behind me using his horn to demand his "right of way". Knowing that in doubt I'ld be the weaker party sometimes I take refuge at a driveway, only to see him passing directly to the traffic light in front and then performing a blitzstart to squeeze in the normal lane. 
The number of these a55holes is growing rapidly. Always men, never women, half of them minibusses.

Agree with you rebo , 1k up the AH2 from where I live is a DEA checkpoint , from way back the cones direct people into 1 lane.  But they have to ignore the cones as in so much of a hurry , nearly every time there I say to 'er sitting next to me " Oh here they come can't wait but not one will be coming in front of me "  Then I try to explain how much quicker the traffic would move if they  formed one lane. Remember the days in the old school yard , one line going off the play ground ?

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Both acting like children. If he wants to push in then let him. No harm done. Only a few seconds lost. Why make an issue of it? Jeez. So many people here really need to grow up and stop acting like five year olds.

Got a similar problem where I live. Major road construction at a major 4 way intersection. Traffic narrows a few meters from the traffic lights and I have to turn right so I need to on the right at the bottleneck. I usually let a couple through and I'm just happy to poodle along. I just want to get home safely.

This is the norm all over Thailand. Thais cannot wait, they must get past or cut in its in their nature. They have never been given life instruction never mnd driving instruction. How many times have you been in a queue when someone just walks in front of you out here. Impolite and cheeky I only let in folk who are trying to get out of side streets not lane jumpers and YES rebo minibuses tend to be the worst.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Threatening a woman.  Classy.

Conduct of this kind usually results in criminal charges and a demotion in those  militaries that are subject to the rule of law and traditions of good conduct.

I doubt  anything will happen to this sorry excuse for an officer.

Spineless bully. He is probably used to  being able to abuse the teenage conscripts with impunity.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 11/9/2017 at 11:53 AM, Bangkok Barry said:

Both acting like children. If he wants to push in then let him. No harm done. Only a few seconds lost. Why make an issue of it? Jeez. So many people here really need to grow up and stop acting like five year olds.

If you give in to one 20 more follows. Good for her for standing up for her rights !!!!!!

• Like 1

On 11/9/2017 at 11:53 AM, Bangkok Barry said:

u think it ends just by them pushing in on the roads, nah  thats just the start