Cheap phone to keep my other sim in.

JohnMc45

So after looking at putting my phone on vacation hold it looks like for $5 more I can put it on a basic plan and my voice mail and texts will still work. So I am looking for a cheap phone maybe dual sim. So I could us it as a backup or latter for times when I need two sims.  Any recommendations on phones and where two buy?  

personally,  I think ASUS phones are hard to beat in price/quality.
don't know whether they do dual sim now.
Samsung do Dual Sims, but they are not cheap
For a number of reasons, I will switch back to Apple for sim 1 and Asus for sim 2

2 hours ago, RandG said:

Vivo/Oppo both have dual SIM phones, which are more than adequate. Both my wife and I use dual SIM phones (UK and Thai) and find it very convenient.

Both better choices than cheaper Samsung. Samsung if great at the high end...crap at the low end of the market.

Well I ended up buying a Cubot H3. I was going to hold off till black Friday as couple of places here usually have a couple of dual sims like the Acer or ASUS on for about $150 CAD. But remembered someone talking about Cubots and there H1 went looking and found there new H3 specs look nice and with the 11.11 sale it was $120USD.  

Ok
I don't know Cubot.

I recently bought a Huawei Gr5 2017.
It has a dual sim, and tge second slot can be used eitherfor sim or memory card.

The phone is as good as my old Samsung Galaxy S5 (if not better), at 8900 baht. Maybe too expensive.

I think it is best to wait until you arrive and then pop into one of the shopping malls.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app