Video: Road rage - this time motorcyclist has a knife AND a gun

webfact

5 hours ago, Dan5 said:

What is this? The Thailand branch of the New York Post?? This type of thing certainly happens in the USA where I'm from and I assume all over the world. Ho hum!

I've lived all over the world and this type of lunacy is rare enough to make the news anywhere.

5 hours ago, Dan5 said:

What is this? The Thailand branch of the New York Post?? This type of thing certainly happens in the USA where I'm from and I assume all over the world. Ho hum!

As I mentioned before on road rage, it's like an infection. But we've got a 'mutation' here...threatening the driver of the wrong car.

5 hours ago, generealty said:

Dan- it certainly doesn't happen where I come from in the UK and in my 62 years on this planet having worked in many countries have I ever seen it. Even if it does happen where you come from, certainly doesn't make it right !

You are correct. In Britain they do it in much better style. Moped gangs go around snatching people`s bags and smart phones, young thugs with knives hijack cars and now the new favourite is, gangs armed with knives on mopeds spray acid into their victims faces while they`re robbing them, motorbike pizza and food takeaway delivery riders are their most popular targets. 

Question: how often do you read the British online newspapers? Because you seem to be out of touch.

Edited by cyberfarang

4 hours ago, rickb said:

I certainly agree with the other comments about how wrong this road rage is.  But what I can't understand is why the people with the dash cam didn't drive away from the violence as soon as it started.  I would never have stayed around to possibly be involved in the violence.

Ever seen the site of a large just happen crash, dozens of cars stopped and many people out of their cars filming it. And a massive traffic jam of rubber neckers....schradenfreude? No idea but the whole concept is strange to me. 

7 hours ago, Dan5 said:

Yes it happens a lot everywhere in the US, but they go to prison.

Not 200b fine only and go home happy celebrate with beer. 

9 hours ago, Dan5 said:

About a month ago there was a story in the USA about a guy shooting and killing a child in another car because the driver cut into his lane. Crazy thing happen a lot all over the world.

Yes they do but this is a Thai forum about what is happening in Thailand.  

Try this is Singapore and we shall see him being sent to the Gallows. This is what we called LAW! Pointing a firearm at someone with the intention to harm is DEATH SENTENCE in Singapore unlike the Mickey Mouse Thai law!

14 hours ago, webfact said:

Thanupong Saengseu of Muang Nakorn Sawan police said they were hunting the man with the knife and gun.

so the nutter can pay up the 500 baht fine for obstructing the flow of traffic. the threat he showed to the camry driver is irrelevant.

11 hours ago, Dan5 said:

Maybe it does, but this is Thai news if you weren't aware of this minor fact. 

11 hours ago, StefanBBK said:

For what it is worth, I don't think this type of behavior happens in my home country.  Although there may be very few exceptions. 

Key is to have good drivers education, enforced traffic rules (including harsh DUI penalties), and dare I say it a working gun control. 

You are now on the weekly short-list for comedian of the week. 

12 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Great opp.for the "sc - - bag" tag to get an airing. When will people mature and leave the school yard stuff at the school yard gate. Or is it the D effect that has made them revert to their childhood ways?

Some people are just born like this. No amount of education or warnings or prison will make any difference to them.

14 hours ago, Dan5 said:

About a month ago there was a story in the USA about a guy shooting and killing a child in another car because the driver cut into his lane. Crazy thing happen a lot all over the world.

Worst part of "Thainess" (there are also good things but this one is classical): A Thai person feeling that he is "attacked" for how Thais are and he ends up not only supporting this kind of road behavior, but supporting it by blaming others. Sad

18 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

This is no way to behave on the roads.

Jail 3-5 years.,  no if's or buts.

and a good kicking as well., scum bag

I think 200-1000 THB fine + wai + apology + being monk 1-2 weeks will be enough. And of course he will get to keep the gun and driver license.

On 11/9/2017 at 7:18 AM, Dan5 said:

but it happens more here...much more...will you say ho hum when it happens to you?

On 11/9/2017 at 5:51 AM, stanleycoin said:

This is no way to behave on the roads.

Jail 3-5 years.,  no if's or buts.

and a good kicking as well., scum bag

for reasons already known to the readers ,  if caught this scum bag will face little or no time and maybe a 500 to 1000 baht fine .....the best part of this rager slipped into the crack of his mom's keester at time of conception .  was a stain  left on the banana  leaf's ........

On 11/10/2017 at 8:34 AM, hdkane said:

but it happens more here...much more...will you say ho hum when it happens to you?

well said  , ol' danny5  will be wimpering and pointing when it happens to him .