Pattaya cancels International Fireworks Festival

Rimmer

On 11/11/2017 at 8:52 PM, wakeupplease said:

Sounds to me like someone is sh>> scared of the bangs fireworks make. You should see what we purchased last week one massive box of fireworks only £399.00, ready for the party at Christmas, there are some big bangs in there and loads of fun. last Saturday we went to a fireworks display over 5000 people where also there, lovely display and so much fun, loads of children there who all loved it. When they lit the bonfire, I was thinking that someone I know off would have made a lovely Guy Fawkes, shame he did not volunteer.

Sounds great. It show you how low Thailand has got when the UK has better firework festivals!

35 minutes ago, newnative said:

I heard it was to do with Riviera Wongamat opening.

Thanks for the info. But why didn't any of these so called Pattaya information channels (Which shall remain nameless) and feeds/emails mention it in advance? Because they are useless I guess. They have no feet on the ground and appear just to hang around an office waiting to be contacted or go out and trawl through the same old dismal, dreary restaurants just passing off publicity puffs and adverts as news and information.