Former intelligence officials say Trump is being manipulated by Putin

webfact

1 hour ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Just tossing this in there - she was born in Slovenia. Bordered by Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia. She speaks English, French, Italian, and German, in addition to Serbo-Croatian and her native Slovene.

Humble pie and crow will be served in the outer hall shortly.

and I have grandparents from Russia or Kiev(highly influenced by Russia-ussr) so if I get a job with trump administration I am obviously colluding with Russia. I am even more culpable as its in my blood.

Edited by atyclb

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

'Nor are Lady Gaga, Bill Gates, or Tiger Woods.  But none of them are President of the United States'. 

And two of the Bushes were, one Clinton was and one desperately wants to be POTUS.

See the difference between them and Lady Gaga, Bill Gates and Tiger Woods? Clue: think of the word "politicians". 

If still too hard, then perhaps crack another Chang open!

It's not against the U.S. Constitution if Presidents make money after they leave office. This unfit for office corruption boss didn't wait. He started milking money out of his power BEFORE inauguration. And he's not getting richer illegally but his defenders don't care a/b the U.S. Constitution now. Only if a Dem is in office. So all the b/s a/b family values and upholding the Constitution were all just lies. How many are acknowledging: 

image.jpeg.941d1bdf006cd8e6d9889be5c1dac3d7.jpeg
The Title of Nobility Clause is a provision in Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution, that prohibits the federal government from granting titles of nobility, and restricts members of the government from receiving gifts,emoluments, offices or titles from foreign states without the consent of ...

30 minutes ago, CRUNCHER said:

Whatever.  They were guilty of putting intelligence into the public domain that proved to be wrong at the time.   Whether lies or incompetence is not relevant. They can't be trusted.

Perhaps the current intelligence was developed by the Clintons. Can't say it is not possible.

Trump is a very unique President that America never experienced. To hide his weakness accuses everyone as a liar. Every source is fake. There is no truth about him by media. Why such atmosphere only for this president ? 

Perhaps we need to look at him closer  to see what he really is. 

7 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

He's head of an intelligence agency.  When asked questions in an unclassified session, he can't tell everything.  He's far from one of the worst.  He made a mistake, but that doesn't mean everything he says is a lie. If that was the case, we'd all be classified as liars! LOL

if that be the case the appropriate answer is due to national security I'm not at liberty to say. he's not a fledgling freshman but a highly experienced operative. had it not been for snowden his lies to congress and to the american people would have been unknown. a government by the people and for the people. 

14 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

pol pot?  I can only assume that is what you are smoking these days :smile:

the people that are able to think and see beyond the points of their noses represent a threat to a government that wishes to retain control of the narrative.

Pol Pot was an International war criminal and had he lived would have been indicted by the International Court for war crimes.  He did want to get rid of the educated class of people so he could use his nonsensical philosophy of turning Cambodia back to the Year 0 and of course anyone who objected would be killed.

I hardly believe Donald Trump is another Pol Pot or even Putin or Xi as they know full well that today's World is different than the 70's and one must be very careful when disposing of 'enemies'.  At least in America and the West there is a semblance of  Democracy and order flawed as it is.  There are ways that Donald Trump can be legally removed from power such as the 25th Amendment to the Us Constitution and also Impeachment. If all else fails- we can still vote him out of office and I believe that the American populace , seeing what they have seen with Trump's election, will turn out in force to  vote for a credible opposition candidate. In a dictatorship or Communist State- there is no way to remove the leadership except by revolution.

Edited by Thaidream

15 hours ago, Thaidream said:

Pol Pot was an International war criminal and had he lived would have been indicted by the International Court for war crimes.  He did want to get rid of the educated class of people so he could use his nonsensical philosophy of turning Cambodia back to the Year 0 and of course anyone who objected would be killed.

I hardly believe Donald Trump is another Pol Pot or even Putin or Xi as they know full well that today's World is different than the 70's and one must be very careful when disposing of 'enemies'.  At least in America and the West there is a semblance of  Democracy and order flawed as it is.  There are ways that Donald Trump can be legally removed from power such as the 25th Amendment to the Us Constitution and also Impeachment. If all else fails- we can still vote him out of office and I believe that the American populace , seeing what they have seen with Trump's election, will turn out in force to  vote for a credible opposition candidate. In a dictatorship or Communist State- there is no way to remove the leadership except by revolution.

Unless... and seeing 45 and his regime and his defenders "in action" for almost a year I would not rule out his postponing elections in 2020:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/08/10/in-a-new-poll-half-of-republicans-say-they-would-support-postponing-the-2020-election-if-trump-proposed-it/?utm_term=.8262592213ff

Anti Americal Trump and clowns..jpg

22 hours ago, selftaopath said:

It's not against the U.S. Constitution if Presidents make money after they leave office. This unfit for office corruption boss didn't wait. He started milking money out of his power BEFORE inauguration. And he's not getting richer illegally but his defenders don't care a/b the U.S. Constitution now. Only if a Dem is in office. So all the b/s a/b family values and upholding the Constitution were all just lies. How many are acknowledging: 

image.jpeg.941d1bdf006cd8e6d9889be5c1dac3d7.jpeg
The Title of Nobility Clause is a provision in Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution, that prohibits the federal government from granting titles of nobility, and restricts members of the government from receiving gifts,emoluments, offices or titles from foreign states without the consent of ...

Sorry, dems already tried that 1 and failed miserably. (remember the new hotel down the street from the white house?) :coffee1:

4 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

In the end, does it really matter what a "Former" anything/anybody thinks as they are no longer in the loop and really have no idea what's being discussed in the loop. :coffee1:

Having been in this business, their credibility is eons beyond most posts in this forum about the subject.

5 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

In the end, does it really matter what a "Former" anything/anybody thinks as they are no longer in the loop and really have no idea what's being discussed in the loop. :coffee1:

Tell that to Robert Mueller, former Marine Corps Officer with Purple Heart/Bronze Star, former FBI Director and former assistant attorney general for the criminal division of the Department of Justice. 

As far as someone like James Clapper, former Lt. General US Air Force and former Director of National Intelligence, I suspect with his connections he's probably more in the loop than anyone might guess.