Mystery over British man who died at Thailand party after sending ominous WhatsApp messages

webfact

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

I see in Australia where several stabbings, high speed car chasers, have occured recently due to people high on Ice .....

drinkers don't go crazy and stab people.

Drinkers have been known to ‘go crazy’ and stab people, amongst a whole host of other anti social behaviours. 

Not defending the use of ice, but let’s not kid ourselves that alcohol use can’t have negative consequences. 

Or was that sarcasm? 

Coffee time...

Edited by Bluespunk

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

No, it increases the risk every time you take it, there is always a risk, even those of good health who are not increasing their risk with drugs can suffer these problems it is just a matter of likelihood and cocaine in moderate amounts increases the likelihood  of both of these problems substantially.  

So are you saying that it was confirmed cut through toxicology reports?

No I didn't say that all - don't put words in my mouth

I simply said the guy bought drugs at a full moon party in Thailand and doing so, took a bigger risk with his life than he does versus buying in the UK.

Ecstasy, MDMA, Happy Fives, yaba and all the other weird and wonderful crap people consume at these events is already cut to shit by the time the Thai dealer receives his shipment.

He'll step on it again with anything that happens to be within reach and flog it to poor saps like the victim.

On 11/17/2017 at 8:23 AM, Blackheart1916 said:

Thailand is still a third world country in many ways. People should remember this before making the choice to come here. In this day and age of information saturation, it is not hard to discover this before one comes here. Caveat emptor.

Look up the definition of "third world".... you clearly don't know what it means

16 hours ago, jwalt421 said:

Look up the definition of "third world".... you clearly don't know what it means

Thailand is a third-world country, what else does it mean?  last time I checked they were neither part of NATO or commie.  Slightly outdated expression but accurate nonetheless when describing a tin-pot dictatorship riddled with corruption.

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:48 AM, steven100 said:

I see in Australia where several stabbings, high speed car chasers, have occured recently due to people high on Ice .....

drinkers don't go crazy and stab people.

????????????????????

Drinkers regularly go crazy and assault people. One of the effects of alcohol is to lose inhibitions, so a nasty violent person is far more likely to commit violence under the influence than if sober.

23 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

No I didn't say that all - don't put words in my mouth

I simply said the guy bought drugs at a full moon party in Thailand and doing so, took a bigger risk with his life than he does versus buying in the UK.

Ecstasy, MDMA, Happy Fives, yaba and all the other weird and wonderful crap people consume at these events is already cut to shit by the time the Thai dealer receives his shipment.

He'll step on it again with anything that happens to be within reach and flog it to poor saps like the victim.

Where you at the same Avent as this poor man.

If not how could you make the statement 

quote I simply said this guy bought drugs at a full moon party in thailand 

if you have prof you should contact the police 

Other wise best to retract this statement 

The coroner found no evidence so you must have First hand knowledge 

Edited by isitworthit

On 11/17/2017 at 4:54 AM, jenny2017 said:

Not wanting to go too much off topic, but I do not think that anybody would like to invest in such an expensive opiate as Fentanyl.

here is some info from the internet.  google and get some info if you don't believe me:

A kilo of heroin nets a dealer $60,000. A kilo of fentanyl? $1.2 million.

On 11/17/2017 at 4:54 AM, jenny2017 said:

And the people who like coke do not like the effect Fentanyl has.

that is exactly right, but they don't know they are buying fentanyl.  a super tiny amount of fentanyl mixed with some other white powder can make alot of money for a dealer.  and the user is likely drinking alcohol and the combo of opiates and alcohol can be an upper for many people.  so the user may think they got some cocaine, they know it isn't like the last batch they had at home.  but they also know they felt something !!

there is alot of fake news out there these days but i read that dealers are ordering fentanyl from china and it is delivered through the mail to them in the USA.  as you note, very small amounts can be very powerful so they don't get detected in the mail.

if fentanyl is in america, i'd guess it is in thailand, given its proximity to china.  the deceased british man may have been a victim of it but we'll never know. 

Edited by buick

additional info on fentanyl.  and i'd say this is very relevant to the topic of this thread (a death in an area known for its wild nightlife).  everyone should be aware of what is going on.  it is a big problem.  this relates to USA but could be happening in thailand and no one knows yet.

Fentanyl, known to be 50 to 100 times more powerful than morphine, is thought a key factor in the explosion of opioid overdose deaths across the country since 2010. The substance is so powerful that even touching it or coming in contact with it in the air can be fatal, and dealers continue to turn to it in droves to cut into their heroin batches. While a kilogram of heroin from a Mexican cartel will cost a domestic supplier roughly $64,000, they can order a kilogram of fentanyl through the mail from China for only $2,000, reports The Baltimore Sun.

Shipping through the mail also cuts out the need for middlemen and saves the supplier the risks of working with violent cartels. The presence of fentanyl is exacerbating the opioid epidemic and making it harder for officials to successfully treat individuals suffering from addiction.

18 minutes ago, buick said:

additional info on fentanyl.  and i'd say this is very relevant to the topic of this thread (a death in an area known for its wild nightlife).  everyone should be aware of what is going on.  it is a big problem.  this relates to USA but could be happening in thailand and no one knows yet.

Fentanyl, known to be 50 to 100 times more powerful than morphine, is thought a key factor in the explosion of opioid overdose deaths across the country since 2010. The substance is so powerful that even touching it or coming in contact with it in the air can be fatal, and dealers continue to turn to it in droves to cut into their heroin batches. While a kilogram of heroin from a Mexican cartel will cost a domestic supplier roughly $64,000, they can order a kilogram of fentanyl through the mail from China for only $2,000, reports The Baltimore Sun.

Shipping through the mail also cuts out the need for middlemen and saves the supplier the risks of working with violent cartels. The presence of fentanyl is exacerbating the opioid epidemic and making it harder for officials to successfully treat individuals suffering from addiction.

Great info on Fentanyl. I guess plenty of people die in the north of Thailand, but also in touristy areas after using heroin that wasn't cut with anything.

Of course will you not hear of these deaths, because it doesn't exist here. 

The comeback of heroin isn't just an American, or European phenomenal. And the use of fentanyl makes it to something that could kill anybody who gets the wrong batch. 

P.S. Google shows how easy it is to buy kilos of Fentanyl, money rules.

Carfentanil whose median October price from the companies below was $3,700 per kilogram (2.2 pounds)is banned from general use in the United States, where it is suspected in hundreds of overdoses.

Carfentanil is 10000 times more potent than morphine and 5000 times more potent than pharmaceutical grade (100% pure) heroin according to the illicit drug conversion table that issued by China Food and Drug Administration,” the company said in its product listings.

http://indianexpress.com/article/world/world-news/ordering-deadly-drugs-from-china-is-easy-3735480/

Edited by jenny2017

8 minutes ago, sklmeeera said:

There are still some places on Koh Pangan that are very nice . But the majority of tourists ther are scum druggies . Koh Samui is much worse as you say a concrete jungle . Insane how the Thais let that beautiful island become such a shithole . The tourists there are worse than the druggies on Phangan . Alcoholic prostitute mongers .

Unbelievable post ! 

9 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Indeed, you did.  I know what your pseudonym is, I can read, rkid is an friendly honorific, our kid.

Well done on using Google. But that's not my name. And it's 'our kid'. You called me 'rkid' which again is not my name.