Thailand ranked 4th as Muslim-friendly destination

webfact

8 hours ago, Cadbury said:

It would be interesting to know how many of the reported 200,000+ illegal overstayers are Muslims.

Perhaps why they love Thailand so much is because they recognise Thailand is an easy touch for them to come and overstay without getting caught.

I'll lay you any money you like that farang deadbeats outnumber them 5 to 1

12 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

I'll lay you any money you like that farang deadbeats outnumber them 5 to 1

I seem to recall that the 147 recently arrested were from India, Pakistan and Somalia. Do you really want to make that bet?

3 minutes ago, Tilacme said:

I seem to recall that the 147 recently arrested were from India, Pakistan and Somalia. Do you really want to make that bet?

Nationality isn't the filter begin applied here, mate.

Religion is

Have a gander at the Thailand visas and work permits sub-forum.

Should give you an idea of the extent to which farangs overstay their welcome in the Kingdom.

Some have overstayed for 5, 10, 20 years so yes, I'd still make that bet

6 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Nationality isn't the filter begin applied here, mate.

Religion is

Have a gander at the Thailand visas and work permits sub-forum.

Should give you an idea of the extent to which farangs overstay their welcome in the Kingdom.

Some have overstayed for 5, 10, 20 years so yes, I'd still make that bet

I am not "having a gander" at any forum. Let's stick to the facts shall we. 147 arrested from,

India 14% muslim

Pakistan 75% muslim

Somalia 99% muslim

You work out the math.

18 minutes ago, Tilacme said:

I am not "having a gander" at any forum. Let's stick to the facts shall we. 147 arrested from,

India 14% muslim

Pakistan 75% muslim

Somalia 99% muslim

You work out the math.

What facts?

What percentage of the foreigners in this country are from those countries/of that faith and what percentage are from farangland/Christian/atheist?

Now you work out the math as to which group is more likely be more represented in overstay stats.

I've never seen an Indian, Pakistani or Somalian "begpacking" or sleeping rough on the streets of Pattaya or Bangkok

Seen plenty of farangs at it, though

Edited by Thai Ron

21 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

What facts?

What percentage of the foreigners in this country are from those countries/of that faith and what percentage are from farangland/Christian/atheist?

Now you work out the math as to which group is more likely be more represented in overstay stats.

I've never seen an Indian, Pakistani or Somalian "begpacking" or sleeping rough on the streets of Pattaya or Bangkok

Seen plenty of farangs at it, though

The facts are the nationality of the people arrested.

Go on farang bashing if that's your want but I am not wasting any more time with your good self.

Just now, Tilacme said:

The facts are the nationality of the people arrested.

Go on farang bashing if that's your want but I am not wasting any more time with your good self.

It's ok I understand.

I wouldn't want to end up making myself look stupid either

Why would "good Muslims" want to visit a country where scantly dressed women are in view, most meals contain pork. Alcohol freely available along with open bars where people can be seen consuming it. Then you have pigs being spit roasted in the street. Girls dancing semi naked in GoGo's as well as massage and other intimate acts available on any street. Seems to me all this temptation and immorality would be considered a hell on earth by most of Mohammed's followers ? Do they come for the temples ? (unlikely as being an apostate could get them killed )
Maybe it's the sunshine ?  - No, they are mostly hypocrites here for the booze and women and the odd surgical procedure. 

Well, responding with respect...I live in Thailand’s coast a few years ago, with dozen of kilometers of beach on each side, were the women are well dressed (almost polite). No go go bars, plenty of fresh fish restaurants on the beach, surrounded by good and polite muslim families who are living here or visiting the places. Never saw girls dancing in the streets, never have seen immorality or intimated acts.

Children swimming, families waiting pleasantly watching the sunset, they order their meals at the tables, some of them, greet us as they pass. No see any signal of hypocrisy, normal people, polite people, workers, business people with the same right to enjoy the life in a country that apparently... you do not see.

dinsdale,

When undergrounds are getting bombed by so-called Muslims,  when concerts are bombed deliberately targeting children by so-called Muslims, when trucks are hijacked and plow into innocents on London Bridge by Muslims, when off-duty unarmed soldiers are attacked and murdered on UK streets by Muslims, and when Muslim grooming gangs target vulnerable underage white girls, ply them with alcohol and drugs and then rape them.......yes I am a Muslim basher!

I have no religious affiliations to any of these so-called religions. I am an Atheist. and for the last thousand years, I do not recall one attack or bomb in any country on Earth in the name of Atheism.

However, this particular religion, which it isn't, it is a cult that is fuelled by ignorant men pretending to be educated is allowed to flourish unchecked by the pathetic PC brigade I have a problem with.A cult based on hatred and bigotry where gays are thrown off buildings, where women's testimony is valued at half that of a man, where apostates are beheaded, where misogyny rules, it has no place in the 21st century.

Yes, We have all heard the ' I work with a Muslim and he/she is OK ' or the ' I have Muslim friends ' and they are lovely lines or ' What about the Christians ' and quoting incidents from 400 years ago to justify their hatred, imaginary God, it simply cuts no ice.Would they turn in to the authorities, a member of ISIS or a terrorist in the UK if they knew one was living next door? No, because they all are brainwashed by a corrupted version of Islam being preached in their mosques up and down the British Isles and everywhere there is a strong Muslim community.

Islam is an unchecked abomination and needs wiping from the face of the Earth.

Yes, they always have a story that they think justifies why the bomb innocents in the Muslim South of Thailand to the attacks in London, Paris, Brussels, New York etc.

It is very simple and easy. Why don't they stay in their own Muslim countries of which there are plenty, 57 at the last count, and practice their ' Sharia Laws ' with their Muslim councils and leave the rest of the world alone?

I don't see Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jews, racing to live in their Middle Eastern Muslim states, why do all these Muslims wish to come to ours and change our way of life?

1 minute ago, Scouse123 said:

dinsdale,

When undergrounds are getting bombed by so-called Muslims,  when concerts are bombed deliberately targeting children by so-called Muslims, when trucks are hijacked and plow into innocents on London Bridge by Muslims, when off-duty unarmed soldiers are attacked and murdered on UK streets by Muslims, and when Muslim grooming gangs target vulnerable underage white girls, ply them with alcohol and drugs and then rape them.......yes I am a Muslim basher!

I have no religious affiliations to any of these so-called religions. I am an Atheist. and for the last thousand years, I do not recall one attack or bomb in any country on Earth in the name of Atheism.

However, this particular religion, which it isn't, it is a cult that is fuelled by ignorant men pretending to be educated is allowed to flourish unchecked by the pathetic PC brigade I have a problem with.A cult based on hatred and bigotry where gays are thrown off buildings, where women's testimony is valued at half that of a man, where apostates are beheaded, where misogyny rules, it has no place in the 21st century.

Yes, We have all heard the ' I work with a Muslim and he/she is OK ' or the ' I have Muslim friends ' and they are lovely lines or ' What about the Christians ' and quoting incidents from 400 years ago to justify their hatred, imaginary God, it simply cuts no ice.Would they turn in to the authorities, a member of ISIS or a terrorist in the UK if they knew one was living next door? No, because they all are brainwashed by a corrupted version of Islam being preached in their mosques up and down the British Isles and everywhere there is a strong Muslim community.

Islam is an unchecked abomination and needs wiping from the face of the Earth.

Yes, they always have a story that they think justifies why the bomb innocents in the Muslim South of Thailand to the attacks in London, Paris, Brussels, New York etc.

It is very simple and easy. Why don't they stay in their own Muslim countries of which there are plenty, 57 at the last count, and practice their ' Sharia Laws ' if it is the true religion and as good as they constantly boast and rant about, let them stay with their Muslim councils and leave the rest of the world alone?

I don't see Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jews, racing to live in their Middle Eastern Muslim states, ( even if it was allowed which it is not) why do all these Muslims wish to come to ours and change our way of life?

15 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Just read through several posts. Plenty of Muslim bashing. To all you religious people. Hypocrites you all. Greed/religion is why this world is sooooo f.....u....c.....k....e....d.

Do not confuse Muslim bashing with bashing Islam, Islam needs to be bashed back to the 7th century where it belongs. Muslims are just as much victims of it as the rest of us, they kill each other in the name of the non existing Allah as well!

1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

dinsdale,

........and when Muslim grooming gangs target vulnerable underage white girls, ply them with alcohol and drugs and then rape them.......yes I am a Muslim basher!

In that case, would the Thais and other SE Asian countries be justified in Christian-bashing given all the scum they seem to be catching raping vulnerable under aged brown girls and boys?

2 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

In that case, would the Thais and other SE Asian countries be justified in Christian-bashing given all the scum they seem to be catching raping vulnerable under aged brown girls and boys?

That's nonsense!

Far more sexual predators come from S.E. Asian countries themselves than the few highly publicized pedophiles that get into Asia from other countries, and what their faith is, I have no idea nor interest in either case. I told you already that I am an Atheist.

Very little was done by South East Asian countries for many years as they could not really understand what the fuss was about being created by the West regards this problem. Only now, and mostly through  ' financial incentives ' have they started to pay attention to something vilified in the West but little cared about in the East.

To compare what is going on in the North of England with Asian Muslim grooming gangs working in groups of up to 20 deliberately targeting UK underage vulnerable white girls in care homes, poorly educated with both mental and physical disabilities and from deeply disturbed families, shows your ignorance of this serious matter.

9 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

That's nonsense!

Far more sexual predators come from S.E. Asian countries themselves than the few highly publicized pedophiles that get into Asia from other countries, and what their faith is, I have no idea nor interest in either case. I told you already that I am an Atheist.

Very little was done by South East Asian countries for many years as they could not really understand what the fuss was about being created by the West regards this problem. Only now, and mostly through  ' financial incentives ' have they started to pay attention to something vilified in the West but little cared about in the East.

To compare what is going on in the North of England with Asian Muslim grooming gangs working in groups of up to 20 deliberately targeting UK underage vulnerable white girls in care homes, poorly educated with both mental and physical disabilities and from deeply disturbed families, shows your ignorance of this serious matter.

Breathtaking!

How is it wrong to compare what was going on in the north of England with similarly depraved farang scum here?

You think they're all lone wolves? You think there's no collusion?

What does the fact that SE Asian countries did little to crackdown on paedophiles scum have to do with anything?

Perhaps they brought it on themselves so the impact on the victims is less serious?

Should I make light of the thousands of poorly-educated or mentally-disabled kids that have been groomed and abused by white paedophiles in the UK because enough wasn't being done to protect those poor souls?

How many of these Muslim gangs have been caught in the north of England? How many instances? Not many

Going back over the decade I've been here, I'd reckon at least 100 Western farang paedophiles have been identified, arrested and jaied/deported so I don't think "a few highly publicised paedophiles" quite cuts it.

1 hour ago, Thai Ron said:

Breathtaking!

How is it wrong to compare what was going on in the north of England with similarly depraved farang scum here?

You think they're all lone wolves? You think there's no collusion?

What does the fact that SE Asian countries did little to crackdown on paedophiles scum have to do with anything?

Perhaps they brought it on themselves so the impact on the victims is less serious?

Should I make light of the thousands of poorly-educated or mentally-disabled kids that have been groomed and abused by white paedophiles in the UK because enough wasn't being done to protect those poor souls?

How many of these Muslim gangs have been caught in the north of England? How many instances? Not many

Going back over the decade I've been here, I'd reckon at least 100 Western farang paedophiles have been identified, arrested and jaied/deported so I don't think "a few highly publicised paedophiles" quite cuts it.

Not many been caught, the Muslim gangs in the UK?.................... HUNDREDS have been caught in the last year alone! and it is organized and all over the UK.

Just goes to show how little you know!

Then you purposely attempt to be flippant regards my comments on S.E. Asia.

It is well known the biggest perpetrators obtaining sex of underage children in Asia are from their own people. Not only using them for sex but also supplying and trafficking them. This is not the case in the UK, where white children are being specifically targeted by Muslim gangs based on race and religion.

Of course, it's not the children's fault, and you know full well that was not what I was implying, it is the fault of poor government and lax law enforcement of the rules unless it's high profile cases of foreigners, where there are as I previously said ' financial incentives ' to both the local Police and the NGOs to catch them.

The offering of funds for NGOs and cash rewards for police is a dangerous precedent and has also led to wrongful arrests and innocent foreigners being caught up, but that is another topic.

It is also well known that pedophiles in Pattaya were constantly having charges dropped or being found not guilty after cash was paid to families, victims, police etc Until the ' cash is king ' can be eradicated, this problem will not be going away soon.I do indeed think the majority of S.E.Asia paedos act alone, whatever, I do not believe they act the same as the Muslims are doing right now in the UK.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gangs-asian-muslim-across-country-uk-girls-children-women-bradford-rotherham-newcastle-a7987381.html

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/839509/Britain-towns-cities-asian-grooming-gangs-Newcastle-Rochdale-Rotherham

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4781426/Asian-grooming-gangs-treated-race-hate-crimes.html