Genuine/valid copy of Windows in Patong

Coconut Kidd

2 hours ago, Coconut Kidd said:

Is it possible to find and purchase a genuine/valid copy of Win 7 or 10 in Patong, and if so……where?

Download the installation media directly from Microsoft (free) and buy a legal installation key online from them or from the likes of Amazon etc. Discounted recycled installation keys from the EU are also available legally on auction sites.

Banana IT, powerbuy, IT city etc, upstairs in junceylon. 

Also, So long as you have a copy of windows running you can use the links within windows to take you to the shop and activate/buy a new product key.

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:47 AM, Peterw42 said:

Banana IT, powerbuy, IT city etc, upstairs in junceylon. 

Also, So long as you have a copy of windows running you can use the links within windows to take you to the shop and activate/buy a new product key.

Recently bought Windows 10 and Office 365 in Powerbuy at Central.

• 2 weeks later...

Dragging up this topic again. I need a copy of Windows 7 OS. Banana IT don't have a version this old. I did buy Windows 8 but only works on a 64 bit processor and my old PC is 32 bit so this not work. 

I need a CD to reboot my old desktop. Any suggestions,  anyone got a disk lying about here in Phuket that I can buy, hire, borrow ?  I am fed up taking the tower unit to BigC for them to reboot as they queue the job for 3 or 4 days.

49 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

Dragging up this topic again. I need a copy of Windows 7 OS. Banana IT don't have a version this old. I did buy Windows 8 but only works on a 64 bit processor and my old PC is 32 bit so this not work. 

I need a CD to reboot my old desktop. Any suggestions,  anyone got a disk lying about here in Phuket that I can buy, hire, borrow ?  I am fed up taking the tower unit to BigC for them to reboot as they queue the job for 3 or 4 days.

Download the version you require from a mirror of the old Digital River site.

http://mirror.digitalriver.info/

Last time I used this site the hashes checked out as genuine MS .iso

Neddless to say these are 'uncracked' so need a a product key to activate.. (or some other way)

Should have noted that these are torrent downloads.

Edited by ThaidDown
add

1 hour ago, LivinginKata said:

There is a little shop in Banzaan which has helped me and friends with computers in the past...........would you like me to call in and see what they've got?? Can do it today if you wish.

33 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Yeah, All genuine and good there. Please don´t recommend that as a place for original products.

My windows 10 isn't a copy, its genuine (that's easily verified by anyone with half a brain), so yeah I will recommend it .

Edited by beechbum

6 minutes ago, beechbum said:

My windows 10 isn't a copy, its genuine (that's easily verified by anyone with half a brain), so yeah I will recommend it ...DH

Guess I at least have half brain, due to that I´ve worked with computer since it was Win98 as an Op.
Consider yourself lucky. There are a lot of copies on Lazada. Just a warning to other people.

Just now, Get Real said:

Guess I at least have half brain, due to that I´ve worked with computer since it was Win98 as an Op.
Consider yourself lucky. There are a lot of copies on Lazada. Just a warning to other people.

Wow, win98, really impressive.

4 minutes ago, beechbum said:

Wow, win98, really impressive.

Thanks, but it was not to impress you. Let´s say over 30 years, so we were actually at the stage of Windows 3.11 and Workstation.
Also working actively with new versions of Windows and around 6 versions of Linux. Just tell me if you have any questions, and I will try to answer them as easy as possible for you. :smile:

8 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Thanks, but it was not to impress you. Let´s say over 30 years, so we were actually at the stage of Windows 3.11 and Workstation.
Also working actively with new versions of Windows and around 6 versions of Linux. Just tell me if you have any questions, and I will try to answer them as easy as possible for you. :smile:

Yes my first PC was Windows 3.1 circa 1986/7 Really manual operation command inputs ,,,, and only 640 kB memory. Think of that 0.64 MB. Windows 95 was a god send.

46 minutes ago, Get Real said:

You the best....ever.

Edited by beechbum

Banana It (Big C) also sells the activation codes (legit) separate without the installation drive.

Download Win 10 from the Microsoft website and use the activation code to activate it.

Works great and it's a littler but cheaper too.