2017 Honda Jazz fuel consumption

markhub

I am looking to buy a new car soon, the Honda Jazz RS+ is very much my car of choice. Can any owners of a 2017 model model Honda Jazz CVT give an idea of real world fuel consumption figures. The brochure states 6ltr/100kms

which equates to 16.66 kms/ltr.

(47mpg)

thanks 

Mark

Probably not much help to you BUT we have the Civic RS ...does 8-9 km/ltr around town but twice that on a run ..

Try looking at fuelly.com  for what people are getting ...

Edited by JAS21

Everything but the Navigation, i’m hoping they’ll release the infotainment screen with Carplay in built soon,as i use my phones satnav. More surprisingly for a car of that price, it doesnt have a leather steering wheel, and at least leather trimmed seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

It's best on smooth roads, but very bumpy on poor roads. I never use it on dirt roads. As 99% of my driving is done on smooth roads, it does everything I need from it. The ride in the back can be quite bumpy on poor roads.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thats something for me to consider, as i live in Chiangrai, and often drive in the country and occassionally on dirt roads. It seems the brochure average consumption figures of 16.6kms/ltr are not far off the mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I forgot to mention that the fuel consumption figures I gave you were with the air-conditioner on. Add 2 to 2.5 kms/l with the air off.

I never drive with the aircon off, so sadly i’ll never get the benefit of the extra km/ltrs.

I sometimes do in the winter and did it as an experiment yesterday.

I go back to UK for a while on 30th Nov, will have to wait for my return to Thailand to get my Jazz. Won’t have need of Aircon in my little Peugeot in England, too cold. Thanks for all ur helpful comments Bob.