Dont Forget To Keep Your Guard Up !

aka_jack

Just a quick reminder to all those who come here for the nightlife and get compalacent " not sure of spelling". A friend of mine who has been coming here for years phoned me last night to let me know that curtsey of a girl he met at a certain nightclub at the bottom of bangla road he had a great 13 hour sleep and was 10000 baht lighter, just a reminder to beware !! :o

What niteclub? (Crocodile?????) Anyways - details of how it happened will obviously help others, so don't leave anything out.

Tiger !!, basicly he said he took a girl home he met in the club and when in the room opened a bottle of water to drink and took the complulsive shower, coming out he drank some more water laid on the bed and was pretty much all he could remember, he said he did not leave his drinks alone in the club or accept any drinks, beers were on him obviously so persumes it could only be the water, hotel pretty slack as they did not ask for her id card so he will not be able to trace her, he has just put it down to a bad experience and that is that.

Hold on a minute....

Some drunken chump who may or may not have been doped gets taken for 10,000 baht cash that he is carrying around Bangla in high season and this particular newsflash is posted by some other clown who is not even sure how to spell the word 'complacent'??

Well played Einstein; Darwin is just waiting for your mate to hire a 1,000 cc bike and take it for a spin while wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

Pathetic

What niteclub? (Crocodile?????) Anyways - details of how it happened will obviously help others, so don't leave anything out.

Tiger !!, basicly he said he took a girl home he met in the club and when in the room opened a bottle of water to drink and took the complulsive shower, coming out he drank some more water laid on the bed and was pretty much all he could remember, he said he did not leave his drinks alone in the club or accept any drinks, beers were on him obviously so persumes it could only be the water, hotel pretty slack as they did not ask for her id card so he will not be able to trace her, he has just put it down to a bad experience and that is that.

Ahh a freelancer....well that alone is risky. So she spiked the water bottles when he was in the shower? Pretty fast acting stuff to have worked in that small amount of time..... hmmmm. :o He get any pics or can identify her? I think at worst he should have reported this to the MIB, might have been done before by her.

If it's any consolation, tell your mate that in all probability that 10k baht will be better spent than if he had given it to any international "feed the poor" type of organization such as Oxfam. It'll help feed her kids, support her immediate family, pay for house, etc... it's all good.

Ignacio

• 2 weeks later...

If someone can find out what it was that was put in the water, I wouldn't mind some of it. Sounds like it is very fast acting and seemingly harmless. I would welcome a good 13 hour snooze once a month or so. My pharmacist knows of no such compound so I wonder about this post. Agree with a previous poster that after a few more similar escapades this particular punter will be qualified for a 'Darwin' award.

Money in safe does not matter.

Friend of mine was drugged in Indo by a male and female couple. Whatever it was they gave him, it was enough to nearly kill him, passed out for 2 days before he was found and the drug was even of the type that they could get him to disclose his combo for safe, briefcase etc.

They stole everything, ran up c/c cards for thousands and it was all caught on hotel video cameras, pretty scary to see it as he is stumbling into the elevator with them and then his room, very unsteady on feet and then the couple leaving taking 'touristy' photos of themselves in the hotel lobby with his camera.