UK's May meets senior ministers to discuss Brexit divorce bill offer

webfact

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

This was to tapir but never mind.

Posted in a public forum.  Maybe you should message your posts privately if you don't want people to respond.

9 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Money, money, money!

Money, Money, Money.   Abba - 1976

Love, Love, Love.   Beatles (All you need is love) 1967

OK your turn  :smile:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

Every wrexateer does their little bit to undermine the government by vociferously supporting remain/Project Fear's disruption. You think you are helping the country by saving it from a perceived catastrophy. But the current mess has been largely, and quite deliberately, created by the side you so vociferously support. And you are supporting an idea, one which in the short-term has been self-serving in it's incredible detriment to the UK. And that's the difference between us: the idea that I supported is now the reality. And I want to see the UK getting together in obtaining the best  for us right now. Just as I would have done if remain had won the referendum.

Bravo!

3 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Posted in a public forum.  Maybe you should message your posts privately if you don't want people to respond.

Money, Money, Money.   Abba - 1976

Love, Love, Love.   Beatles (All you need is love) 1967

OK your turn  :smile:

Every wrexateer does their little bit to undermine the government by vociferously supporting remain/Project Fear's disruption. You think you are helping the country by saving it from a perceived catastrophy. But the current mess has been largely, and quite deliberately, created by the side you so vociferously support. And you are supporting an idea, one which in the short-term has been self-serving in it's incredible detriment to the UK. And that's the difference between us: the idea that I supported is now the reality. And I want to see the UK getting together in obtaining the best  for us right now. Just as I would have done if remain had won the referendum.  

Amazing。 Its always somebody else's fault with the Brexiteers . 

Its the remainers!

Its the EU!

What a flipping joke.

Brexiteers should take ownership of their own mess much of it built on lies and falsehoods I the first place.

Nobody asked them to do hard Brexit or activate article 50 already!!

Now you want a bespoke deal but the deal cannot in anyway match belonging to the existing and most lucrative free trade and customs union in the world.

19 trillion in size.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_Customs_Union

Leaving the European customs union is dumb as all hell .

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk