Neighbor beaten to death after asking rowing couple to keep the noise down

webfact

The word "row" (pronounced Ow! with an r in front) is a perfectly legitimate word meaning a noisy argument or fight. It can be used as a noun or a verb hence "rowing" is perfectly understandable in this context. However the outcome of this row is totally unacceptable! RIP

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

It is interesting to note that the alleged killer is 50 years old. To beat a neighbour to death with a heavy object is not normal and takes experience.

I would love to know how this 50-year-old has spent his life. It would be extremely unlikely this is his first encounter with extreme, close-up violence. I know we will never get that information because the Thai press does not do follow-ups and is reluctant to print anything not from an official government source.

On 11/22/2017 at 8:53 PM, lamyai3 said:

I hope your friend and his wife never split up. 

It won't matter,once we get the Chanote it will be transferred to my wife's name,then i will get her to sign a thirty to forty year lease,leasing the land to me for that period,all legal,as i built the house that will be in my name,the lease is just in case things go pear shaped,she has another house anyway,and while things can change i am fairly confident that with this girl i have struck a real good one,then again i will still have enough to walk away,the golden rule in Thailand.