Extention of Stay (Retirement) in Jomtien

chicowoodduck

3 hours ago, DD13 said:

I don't have a clue what you are talking about ?????

That goes without saying.

I see that idioms aren't your strong point.

"The full expression is. What you lose on the swings, you make up for on the roundabouts. Its origin is from the fairground. For whatever reason, the fairground owner may be losing money on the swings, but gaining it on the roundabouts. So the situation is balanced."

In your case, your warm, fuzzy immigration experience was somewhat diminished by "the dumpy overweight, black hornrimmed spec wearing ugly woman "thing"' experience at the insurance office.

4 hours ago, NanLaew said:

That goes without saying.

I see that idioms aren't your strong point.

"The full expression is. What you lose on the swings, you make up for on the roundabouts. Its origin is from the fairground. For whatever reason, the fairground owner may be losing money on the swings, but gaining it on the roundabouts. So the situation is balanced."

In your case, your warm, fuzzy immigration experience was somewhat diminished by "the dumpy overweight, black hornrimmed spec wearing ugly woman "thing"' experience at the insurance office.

Gotcha

Yes well I got my comeuppance 

yesterday pm....someone did something silly in the traffic queue ahead of me at some traffic lights... And the only vehicle with an iffy (by manufacture) braking system (namely my Revo) slid into the rear of a battered old works van....,

So looks like I have to throw my hat in the door of "dragon ladies" office and weather storm of her bad thoughts of me ???

Question please.

I was told the renewal resets your 90 days so i dont have to do 90 report for another 90 days.

True or not?

Facts: visa expires dec 21 90 day expired nov 19.  I went in nov 21 to renew visa.  Must i pick up passport and renew my 90 days tommorow friday nov 24 (last day before 7 day grace period) or am i good to go when i please?

1 hour ago, peeba7 said:

Question please.

I was told the renewal resets your 90 days so i dont have to do 90 report for another 90 days.

True or not?

Facts: visa expires dec 21 90 day expired nov 19.  I went in nov 21 to renew visa.  Must i pick up passport and renew my 90 days tommorow friday nov 24 (last day before 7 day grace period) or am i good to go when i please?

I did my 90 day two weeks ago and they reminded me to do my annual before Dec6

Maybe best to be Better safe than sorry I think

Be easier if the annual was 360 days

Archived