Online critics of govt to face stricter monitoring: Prayut

webfact

You are out of order and crossed a line telling a fellow member what do with regards to his family. You find someone's "lack of comprehension offensive"?  What a silly pronouncement.  In fact it is you that is very offensive. "Grow up and learn to read dummy"?  I What are you, 12?
No way sunshine. he threw his daughter into the ring and it's a public forum so hopefully he has learnt a lesson being never to introduce family to support an argument unless you can handle the rebound

you guys crack me up. you who can't even follow a simple thread and the baboon father of the year.

God help us if you two are the TV face of the new democracy movement

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

No way sunshine. he threw his daughter into the ring and it's a public forum so hopefully he has learnt a lesson being never to introduce family to support an argument unless you can handle the rebound

you guys crack me up. you who can't even follow a simple thread and the baboon father of the year.

God help us if you two are the TV face of the new democracy movement

It really doesn't surprise me that someone of your disposition is a junta-phile.   With regards to learning lessons, there was no lesson to be learned except that he wasted his time responding to what have to be some of the absurd remarks I've ever seen on TV regarding the junta, and reflect that the author has a reading age of about 10 years old. Having said that, I'm glad you're enjoying this public forum where people are almost free to express opinions. Enjoy it while you can because if the man-child and his paymasters have their way, almost free public forums won't be around for much longer. Finally, I also very much doubt what you have said here in the course of this thread are things you would ever dare say to someone's face. Its easy to sling mud and insults and from the safety of a screen.... "sunshine"... how sad.  

1 hour ago, InMyShadow said:

grow up and learn to read dummy.

I quoted his post... Yeah the father of the year who is so entranced by his cruisy lifestyle that his poor girl is going to be stuck in a third world education system, no surprises at the outcome of that

I find your lack of comprehension offensive.

how about an apology?.. nah didn't think so

Have a nice day, friend.

26 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

It really doesn't surprise me that someone of your disposition is a junta-phile.   With regards to learning lessons, there was no lesson to be learned except that he wasted his time responding to what have to be some of the absurd remarks I've ever seen on TV regarding the junta, and reflect that the author has a reading age of about 10 years old. Having said that, I'm glad you're enjoying this public forum where people are almost free to express opinions. Enjoy it while you can because if the man-child and his paymasters have their way, almost free public forums won't be around for much longer. Finally, I also very much doubt what you have said here in the course of this thread are things you would ever dare say to someone's face. Its easy to sling mud and insults and from the safety of a screen.... "sunshine"... how sad.  

You're right of course, but then in every crowd there's at least one. It doesn't bother me much that he spits and bites, even my cat can do that. I was a bit irked by his tone when he was responding to Baboon though - and a couple of others. and to make a child the subject of his spite seemed a bit much, but then education will out every time. Then again perhaps I read the post wrongly and just reacted to his persona. My blue and it's not really my business what he gets up to in private..

Look at the moniker and wonder what that might say about his self-image. Seems a bit injured to me. Daddy Issues perhaps. Not worth more than a few minutes of time and he's had that already. Sooo...