Farang looking to buy a condo in chang rai area

Take Your time. Rent first and see if you like the area.  There is always a lot of good deals to get. Forget buying online or "friends" recommendations and reviews. 

Get a Lawyer to check everything for you.

If you Buy a Condo, Please Name a family member from your home country as  CoOwner So she/he will get it when you go to hell or heaven.

Enjoy Your Life BeHappY

Edited by CNX69

14 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

maybe because we werent looking for sleeze.

Agreed it can be well disguised . Karaoke parlours , ice gream parlours massage joints , barbers, cheap hotels  are all havens of prostitution in Bangkok as well as the obvious brothels . This level of seediness/sleeze  cannot be compared  to any European city but neither to other SE Asian cities as you say .You may not be looking for the sleeze but it is the main draw for the majority of farang men living there and i dont want to end up one of them . It certainly not going to win any city of culture awards . Thats why Im thinking somewhere a bit more rustic like Chang Rai .

4 minutes ago, sklmeeera said:

Agreed it can be well disguised . Karaoke parlours , ice gream parlours massage joints , barbers, cheap hotels  are all havens of prostitution in Bangkok as well as the obvious brothels . This level of seediness/sleeze  cannot be compared  to any European city but neither to other SE Asian cities as you say .You may not be looking for the sleeze but it is the main draw for the majority of farang men living there and i dont want to end up one of them . It certainly not going to win any city of culture awards . Thats why Im thinking somewhere a bit more rustic like Chang Rai .

Whatever, enjoy the rustic life in Chiang Rai if that's what rings your bells

Hello, I have one room in Condotel for SALE  mist in town, swimming pool, car and Bike park, 24 hr. security, Elevators and key card, Air conditioner and some furnitures.

For further information and make an appointment to inspect, please PM directly : Joo

TV, Air conditioner, hot water machine, sofa, counter, Bathtub, fridge....... various facilities services such as swimming pool, yoga.

• Nice Room & Clean
• Furniture
• In the midst of City life
• Market & Restaurants
• Yoga & Pool & Elevator
• Key Guard & 24 hrs. Guard

3rd floor face to the Forest.

Joo : Tel. 0986466691  email: [email protected]

31283.jpg

43 minutes ago, joo said:

Hello, I have one room in Condotel for SALE  mist in town, swimming pool, car and Bike park, 24 hr. security, Elevators and key card, Air conditioner and some furnitures.

For further information and make an appointment to inspect, please PM directly : Joo

TV, Air conditioner, hot water machine, sofa, counter, Bathtub, fridge....... various facilities services such as swimming pool, yoga.

• Nice Room & Clean
• Furniture
• In the midst of City life
• Market & Restaurants
• Yoga & Pool & Elevator
• Key Guard & 24 hrs. Guard

3rd floor face to the Forest.

Joo : Tel. 0986466691  email: [email protected]

31283.jpg

How much?

Net price 850,000 B. buy direct from the owner. We offer cheapest because of we have a land and house now in ChiangRai.

60 % the owner here is the expat residence.

The fee of land dept. paid by Buyer.

For further more photo please email me.

JOO

31282.jpg

Edited by joo

2 hours ago, joo said:

Net price 850,000 B. buy direct from the owner. We offer cheapest because of we have a land and house now in ChiangRai.

60 % the owner here is the expat residence.

The fee of land dept. paid by Buyer.

For further more photo please email me.

JOO

31282.jpg

If the ownership of the condo is 60% falang, that means it's in breach of the condo ownership rule of 51% Thai minimum.

Some Farang bought in their Thai wives name for sharing percentage. and some Farang bought many rooms in the same name for making the rental business for the expats. Same I do....I bought 2 rooms from expat name as well.

Edited by joo