Patong entertainment businesses say longer hours is the solution to corruption issue

snoop1130

On 2017-11-24 at 1:01 PM, maraudingscot said:

Between midnight and 4am is when the "night you try and remember" happens

Doesn´t that sound wierd? Guess it´s better with 12.00-00.00. Must be more fun to be the ones that know they remeber what they did, right?
Your comment sounded like it came from a 18 year old, that think it´s hot to impress their friends.

On 25/11/2017 at 12:44 PM, Jonmarleesco said:

Alternatively, close at the appointed hour and don't pay the bribe. But that would involve both thinking, and following the law.

I think any bar refusing to pay the bribe by closing on time would soon get a visit from the squad checking licences, making customers pee in a bottle and other disrupting things on a regular basis. I guess they are 'thinking'

20 minutes ago, Lemonltr said:

I think any bar refusing to pay the bribe by closing on time would soon get a visit from the squad checking licences, making customers pee in a bottle and other disrupting things on a regular basis. I guess they are 'thinking'

Absolutely spot on and have witnessed it happening..........nightly visits from the BIB kept customers and the girls away, so business suffered.