Show off the gains, son

I've been trading forex for quite some time. 

I've been consistently doubling the money every month. 

I understand that most traders lose money. 

I know why so i trade differently.

In the past i have told people even here..invest money I'll trade it for you. 

Some single digit iq individuals even said it's a scam. 

I guess the joke is on him/them.

I've been trading different accounts for quite some time. Doubling the money. 

I also trade my own account. Doubling the money. 

I've got nothing to prove so i am not going to waste my time uploading all the pictures..

But here's a couple of screenshots of one account i opened one month ago. 

It shows the beginning of time with a deposit of 100 grand. 

Then shows the current standing after doubling the money. 

But this was a couple of days ago. Since then the profit is about 115 grand. 

Btw these are real live accounts. 

U mirin? 

Screenshot_2017-11-21-08-40-27.png

Screenshot_2017-11-21-08-35-33.png

Impressive. Doubeling your money month by month, starting with 100K would look like this:

100'000
      200'000
      400'000
      800'000
    1'600'000
    3'200'000
    6'400'000
   12'800'000
   25'600'000
   51'200'000
  102'400'000
  204'800'000 (Not bad, you will turn 100K into 205 Million within 12 Months. Respect.

As a single digit IQ idiot I must say this: This is just too old of a scam (has been around since the late 60ties)
= Open at least 2 accounts, go long and short at the same time (one account must be "winning"). To recruit new "investors", only show the "winning account(s) of the month".

As said, this is a Dinosaur scam, can you possibly come up with something new?

- A financial wizard, that can turn 100K into 205 Million within 12 months will certainly not disclose his trade secrets, risking that some single digit IQ Co-Investors may be able to "decode" the masters secret approach to trading over time.

But by all means, keep us posted. Report back 1 year from now.

- I myself will be alerting Bill Gates, Zuckerberg and Warren Buffet that there is a gifted trader on the loose, that my be dwarfing their life-time financial achievements in no time at all.:post-4641-1156693976:
Cheers.

12 hours ago, swissie said:

Impressive. Doubeling your money month by month, starting with 100K would look like this:

100'000
      200'000
      400'000
      800'000
    1'600'000
    3'200'000
    6'400'000
   12'800'000
   25'600'000
   51'200'000
  102'400'000
  204'800'000 (Not bad, you will turn 100K into 205 Million within 12 Months. Respect.

As a single digit IQ idiot I must say this: This is just too old of a scam (has been around since the late 60ties)
= Open at least 2 accounts, go long and short at the same time (one account must be "winning"). To recruit new "investors", only show the "winning account(s) of the month".

As said, this is a Dinosaur scam, can you possibly come up with something new?

- A financial wizard, that can turn 100K into 205 Million within 12 months will certainly not disclose his trade secrets, risking that some single digit IQ Co-Investors may be able to "decode" the masters secret approach to trading over time.

But by all means, keep us posted. Report back 1 year from now.

- I myself will be alerting Bill Gates, Zuckerberg and Warren Buffet that there is a gifted trader on the loose, that my be dwarfing their life-time financial achievements in no time at all.:post-4641-1156693976:
Cheers.

Dear Dummy

I am trading my own money.

So how is it a scam? Do you mean to tell me that i am scamming myself out of my money while i am making money. Lmfao. Let me guess. You are the smart one. 

I am not trying to recruit anybody. Invest your money the way you want to. 

I said i trade my own account. I said i trade my own money. 

Do you understand these simple statements? Lol somebody help this guy. 

I need you to hate. So i can use you for your energy. 

By the way. The numbers you wrote down are correct. That's exactly what I've been doing kid. 

And no, i don't want to trade for others. I trade my own. 

Just bragging that's all. 

6 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

Dear Dummy

I am trading my own money.

So how is it a scam? Do you mean to tell me that i am scamming myself out of my money while i am making money. Lmfao. Let me guess. You are the smart one. 

I need you to hate. So i can use you for your energy. 

By the way. The numbers you wrote down are correct. That's exactly what I've been doing kid. 

And no, i don't want to trade for others. I trade my own. 

Just bragging that's all. 

I take the liberty to quote you:

"In the past i have told people even here..invest money I'll trade it for you."

"I've been trading different accounts for quite some time. Doubling the money.
I also trade my own account."

I rest my case.
Cheers.

If you want to and are willing to invest money and looking to get a good return, PM me.

44 minutes ago, swissie said:

I take the liberty to quote you:

"In the past i have told people even here..invest money I'll trade it for you."

"I've been trading different accounts for quite some time. Doubling the money.
I also trade my own account."

I rest my case.
Cheers.

You should have rested it before you started it because you are making a fool out of yourself..much to my expected amusement. 

Yes i said that in the past i told others i would trade for them. 

Yes i said that to this day i trade others accounts. Two to be specific. 

So what is your point? 

I then added that i do not wish to recruit people because i trade my own dough. 

So to sum it up for your convenience, the original post is not about a non existent scam or trading for others. I simply said i trade and i do so with much success. 

That's all that happened. 

Why are you hurt? 

18 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

If you want to and are willing to invest money and looking to get a good return, PM me.

Yes. You just found my thread that's more than a year old. 

Good job. This is what i was referring to in my original post..

I told people even here..but they were not interested. 

But if i want something..i will go to the end of the world to get it. 

So i solved the issue and i am trading with a lot of money but i am not looking to recruit people any longer because there's no need. 

So basically i keep repeating the same thing simply because you refuse to understand it out of jealousy. 

It's interesting because when i showed my friends who are a success themselves, 

their reaction was..wow. That's great. We are really happy for you. 

The fact that y'all trying to find fault in others success is the reason i posted it. 

First it's fuel to a driven individual like myself. 

Secondly just a social experiment. Haters gonna hate. 

But don't hate. Congratulate 

On 25.11.2017 at 5:10 PM, A1Str8 said:

You should have rested it before you started it because you are making a fool out of yourself..much to my expected amusement. 

Yes i said that in the past i told others i would trade for them. 

Yes i said that to this day i trade others accounts. Two to be specific. 

So what is your point? 

I then added that i do not wish to recruit people because i trade my own dough. 

So to sum it up for your convenience, the original post is not about a non existent scam or trading for others. I simply said i trade and i do so with much success. 

That's all that happened. 

Why are you hurt? 

Here is the deal (as a single digit IQ idiot, it's the best I can do):

If you can keep doubling your money every month during the next 12 months, I shall:
- Shower you with my apologies.
- I shall worship you and the ground you walk on.
- Once you hit Forbes-Magazine as "man of the year", I will insist that my good buddy at the White-House turns over the FED to you.

PS: During the "time-window" you display, the price of Gold hasn't moved that much. Indicating that you trade "highly leveraged". Up to you, it's just that if I had a daughter, I would not want her to marry a trader approaching the markets "highly leveraged".

At any rate, I enjoyed exchanging views with you, especially your civilised wording when it comes to answer posts has impressed me much.
Cheers.  

Well done on having one good month on one of your accounts recently :laugh: - on gold rather than forex too :laugh:

As alluded to by posters above, your "bragging" as to "consistently doubling every month" might have more of an impact if you were to post the same single account over a longer time frame to highlight better that consistent doubling.

BTW I was playing a board game with our kids recently and one of them rolled a double 6. It looked a bit like this :laugh: 

double_six_dice_196084.jpg

2 hours ago, fletchsmile said:

Well done on having one good month on one of your accounts recently :laugh: - on gold rather than forex too :laugh:

As alluded to by posters above, your "bragging" as to "consistently doubling every month" might have more of an impact if you were to post the same single account over a longer time frame to highlight better that consistent doubling.

BTW I was playing a board game with our kids recently and one of them rolled a double 6. It looked a bit like this :laugh: 

double_six_dice_196084.jpg

That one account is actually three accounts and that one month is actually six months. 

Btw as i mentioned in my original post, i don't need to highlight or prove anything. 

I know what i know and that's sufficient. 

But your hatred and jealousy is much appreciated. 

11 hours ago, swissie said:

Here is the deal (as a single digit IQ idiot, it's the best I can do):

If you can keep doubling your money every month during the next 12 months, I shall:
- Shower you with my apologies.
- I shall worship you and the ground you walk on.
- Once you hit Forbes-Magazine as "man of the year", I will insist that my good buddy at the White-House turns over the FED to you.

PS: During the "time-window" you display, the price of Gold hasn't moved that much. Indicating that you trade "highly leveraged". Up to you, it's just that if I had a daughter, I would not want her to marry a trader approaching the markets "highly leveraged".

At any rate, I enjoyed exchanging views with you, especially your civilised wording when it comes to answer posts has impressed me much.
Cheers.  

Okay sir. If i don't forget it i shall get back to you in a year. Should not be difficult since as i said 6 months have already passed. 

I did. You didn't. Next please

Your the joker that rocked up to an airport and did not have enough cash to fly and no means to get any cash and you asked a stranger for 150 baht or something and got peeved by the rejection.

So that's a no from me too.

5 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Your the joker that rocked up to an airport and did not have enough cash to fly and no means to get any cash and you asked a stranger for 150 baht or something and got peeved by the rejection.

Cry more sweetheart.

First of all its you are not your. Go back to school. 

Secondly nobody got rocked up. 

Thirdly yes it is true that I was 3 euros short but this has nothing to do with trading so it appears that the joke is on them and you as I previously discussed. 

Fourthly nobody got peeved. I simply told that story that whenever I see that someone is in need of help, it is obvious to me that I will help. 

So it was amusing that while I never get rejected when I offer help, all of a sudden when it's time to give instead of receiving, nobody has a few euros to their name. 

They must have a similar mentality to yours. A bum that is. 

Next please

7 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

1 hour ago, A1Str8 said:

Cry more sweetheart.

First of all its you are not your. Go back to school. 

Secondly nobody got rocked up. 

Thirdly yes it is true that I was 3 euros short but this has nothing to do with trading so it appears that the joke is on them and you as I previously discussed. 

Fourthly nobody got peeved. I simply told that story that whenever I see that someone is in need of help, it is obvious to me that I will help. 

So it was amusing that while I never get rejected when I offer help, all of a sudden when it's time to give instead of receiving, nobody has a few euros to their name. 

They must have a similar mentality to yours. A bum that is. 

Next please

One time you were 3 Euros short and you asked somebody for 150 baht to help you out? Thank goodness you don't need to do that any more.

15 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

That one account is actually three accounts and that one month is actually six months. 

Btw as i mentioned in my original post, i don't need to highlight or prove anything. 

I know what i know and that's sufficient. 

But your hatred and jealousy is much appreciated. 

'That one account is actually three accounts and that one month is actually six months.'

How does that work?

16 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

Okay sir. If i don't forget it i shall get back to you in a year. Should not be difficult since as i said 6 months have already passed. 

I am looking foreward to this. BTW: The year starts now. 28.11.17

Cheers.

9 hours ago, SheungWan said:

One time you were 3 Euros short and you asked somebody for 150 baht to help you out? Thank goodness you don't need to do that any more.

Thank god. Yes i already thanked myself. Next

8 hours ago, swissie said:

I am looking foreward to this. BTW: The year starts now. 28.11.17

Cheers.

But Swiss Chocolate. 

I have already said that six months is Already gone and i also happened to say that I've got nothing to prove. 

I simply opened a thread and said that i make a lot of money. That's all that happened. Then losers jump in and call it a scam. Those that have more time on their hands even take the time and look up my older posts hoping that it will help them to be more hating and sarcastic. 

The simple mention of making money gets people so hurt then they throw a hissy fit. Calm down. Being wealthy is great. 

On 11/24/2017 at 10:32 PM, A1Str8 said:

I've been consistently doubling the money every month. 

I understand that most traders lose money. 

Kudos on doubling your money, do you mind answering a few questions?

1. Are all these trades manual?

2. How many hours/day do you trade?

3. Was this doubling of money in November done only by buying and selling gold?

4. What roughly is your net worth?

5. What sort of strategy are you using to make buy/sell decisions?

10 minutes ago, lkn said:

Kudos on doubling your money, do you mind answering a few questions?

1. Are all these trades manual?

2. How many hours/day do you trade?

3. Was this doubling of money in November done only by buying and selling gold?

4. What roughly is your net worth?

5. What sort of strategy are you using to make buy/sell decisions?

Thank you.

The trades are all manual i don't use any robots or other nonsense. 

How much i trade differs every day. Totally unpredictable. 

I trade gold only. 

Net worth remains a mystery. 

My strategy is that i refuse to trade the way others trade because it doesn't work. 

The most successful traders are right less than half of the time. They say it not me. So after many years of practice they are sitting in front of two screens for many hours every day and this results in them being right less than half of the time. 

In my eyes that is extremely inefficient. They might as well bet on the weather forecast. 

I simply carry my smartphone wherever i go and i trade whenever i feel like trading. 

I set the take profit on every trade and leave it alone. As long as i go by feeling i know i am making money. The moment i start analysing it and try to figure it out, i f*** up. I posted a screenshot of November but as i said i have done it through several months. I have not had one trade that i closed with a loss. 

I trade quite a bit because i enjoy it. At any given time i have max two positions open. I personally know a chick in Japan who trades in a similar fashion. 

I am fully aware that this doesn't make sense to the logical mind and that's why people attack it on the forum. I don't mind. I know what i am saying is true and i couldn't care less if others didn't believe me. I believe me. That's all that matters. 

On 11/24/2017 at 6:04 PM, worgeordie said:

And ?

regards worgeordie

And and and? And it's the ultimate..i am trying to act like i am indifferent by asking..and?

And don't bother saying you truly don't care. If you didn't you would have ignored my thread. 

Regards 

God 

Archived