is this the latest swerve by 3BB

zoza

ok I was heading to the UK and as I planned at least two months I decided to see if I could put my internet on hold

I had not booked my return ticket so when I went to the 3BB shop I asked if it would be ok to put it on hold for three

months....it took a bit of explaining as I was not sure of my exact dates but in the end my wife was given an order/request

form with the details of Sept/Oct/Nov suspension of internet services.

as it happened I was back by the 30th of October and I contacted 3BB to see if they could switch the internet back on

it took more than a week and at least two visits by 3BB but eventually we were put back on. great....er not quite

I now started to get messages on my laptop that I owed 3BB ?

I phoned the 3BB call center and after several calls the sum of 1096 baht was mentioned and so I asked for what period

and was told October....none of it made sense ....but my wife received a call from 3BB and was told that we now owed

1096 baht because we had returned early to our condo and that had changed every thing.

I have been here a while so I just put it down to TIT....but when my wife went to pay they said 1690 baht as although

nothing was said to either my wife or me they had voided the internet suspension for the full three months.

I have searched online and there is no mention of this ''rule''

but 3BB has started to remind me of True Vison... has any one any insight on this as I have asked the wife and she says

nobody informed her of this ''rule'' .or do they just make it up as they go along.      

Depending on his 3BB plan, they would seem to be charging him the equivalent of one to two months of service that he didn't receive -- and the OP's post seems to say he was only gone for two months.

So I'm not seeing a lot of "we didn't charge you for the time you were away" there...

It's unfortunate, but true, that customer service and customer service transparency and accuracy of information are often pretty horrible here, even among the larger companies. Ohh.. the stories I could tell...

my plan is 630 baht per month so 1690 baht is neither two nor three months  ?

all the wife says is you should not of gone to the shop.

I had a similar episode with true about 8 years ago...maybe they are using their playbook

Archived