Accused doctor surrenders to police

webfact

6 hours ago, Happy enough said:

am i the only one that thinks these girls are potentially just trying to get some money. 50k haha, yeah right. he's a doctor, it was an examination, surely he had to check their breasts. 

then he would have done that to all the female patents then when they spoke to each other, they would not have found out it was only some of them ( the pretty ones ) he has admitted his guilt by negotiation of the compensation if he was innocent he would have told them to <deleted>

5 hours ago, seeyoujimmy said:

then he would have done that to all the female patents then when they spoke to each other, they would not have found out it was only some of them ( the pretty ones ) he has admitted his guilt by negotiation of the compensation if he was innocent he would have told them to <deleted>

yep already been informed by nahkit

6 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

The ladies want 50,000 baht each.  A half million baht to avoid 11 sexual assault charges?  Jump at the chance to make it all go away   Dr. Dirtyhands

Look at the last paragraph: 'Dr. Dirtyhands' considers that to be too expensive, one of the three(!) attorneys accompanying him to the police station (now he at last found a small empty space in his busy agenda to 'condescend' paying the cops a visit)... I hope this mega- 'egotripper' will be thrown the book at, but I sincerely doubt it.

4 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:
5 hours ago, BuaBS said:

50.000 Baht for an alleged fondle ? :smile:  50 Baht would be more appropriate .

50 baht fondles?  I love hanging out with High Rollers!!

They're only breasts .  Now if he had done an unnecessary gyno exam without rubber gloves , 5.000 Baht each.

Edited by BuaBS

6 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Surely an annual medical check up for women would involve breast examinations feeling for lumps or cysts that could be indications of breast cancer?

I would have thought that these kinds of examinations would be standard procedures. If these women did not feel comfortable being medically examined by a male, then why did they not insist on seeing a female medical practitioner?

Whether you don't know, or ...?

1) There was no female nurse present during the examination, which is in breech of general practice;

2) There was no breast cancer part in the examination;

3) Only good looking ladies had their uniform tops unzipped and breasts 'fondled', eleven of filed a complaint.

So, is your comment valid, or not?

10 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Surely an annual medical check up for women would involve breast examinations feeling for lumps or cysts that could be indications of breast cancer?

I would have thought that these kinds of examinations would be standard procedures. If these women did not feel comfortable being medically examined by a male, then why did they not insist on seeing a female medical practitioner?

I would have thought where the feeling of breasts for medical reasons was involved then it would be normal to have a female nurse present.

3 hours ago, bangrak said:

Whether you don't know, or ...?

1) There was no female nurse present during the examination, which is in breech of general practice;

2) There was no breast cancer part in the examination;

3) Only good looking ladies had their uniform tops unzipped and breasts 'fondled', eleven of filed a complaint.

So, is your comment valid, or not?

How do we know whether the good doctor completed breast examinations on only the good looking women or not? We can only judge by those women who complained. Also, you tell me, since when did Thais start worrying about protocol and official procedures? It would seem odd to me that an annual medical check up for women would not involve examinations for breast tissue lumps.

This case can be interpreted in several ways. But I am willing to give the doctor the benefit of the doubt. By not following the rules and procedures he left himself vulnerable to extortion. Read the OP, this has become a case all about money, not justice.

11 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Yes, it was reported in the earlier article that it was only the ladies with nice assets who received the treatment, as referred to earlier, perhaps his new name, "Dr. Dirtyhands" I liked his new sobriquet.