Poster of the year.

sipi

On 07/12/2017 at 12:06 PM, transam said:

Yep, Morch and vogie....:smile:

Thanks for the nom trans, but I have consulted my colleagues and I am denominating myself. (Scott please remove my name) but seeing that Morch has pulled out I will give my full backing to Trans, as I did 2 years ago when he was usurped by Sheryl. Go Trans go. ?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No mention of Tropo so I nominate him because he can be a bit irritable , not in a bad way though . He just want to have the last word in any discussion and he is very knowledgeable.  And he keeps the threads going forever. 

41 minutes ago, balo said:

No mention of Tropo so I nominate him because he can be a bit irritable , not in a bad way though . He just want to have the last word in any discussion and he is very knowledgeable.  And he keeps the threads going forever. 

Is there a "good irritable" then. 

On 12/7/2017 at 4:20 AM, Scott said:

No problem.  

I don't think you got the username correct.   I can't find it in the database.   If you check and make sure it is exactly correct, I can add him to the list.  

My sincere apologies. It must be Rc2702.

The author of this recordbreaking topic.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/990487-the-poisonous-brother-in-law/?page=83&tab=comments#comment-12515365

No contest.

It would have to be the "Thai-Visa-Team". They are supplying the forum with new threads. As I type, the ratio is 12 to 3 in favor of the "Thai-Visa-Team" versus "private-posters".
The "private-posters" have gone into hybernation. Nothing to them. Of course, I wonder why that is, though.
Never mind. Rehashing 1 year old threads and adding "something" on occasion is not "creative" nor "innovative".

So, as the "Thai-Visa-Team" is the main supplier of new threads these days, the price will have to go to them.  
No reward nor price for "private-posters" that have nothing new to say.
If nothing else helps: It's quantity over quality anyway.
Cheers.

PS: Is there anyone left that can take this annual childish ritual seriously? Better for the few remaining "private-posters" to meet once a year in Pattaya to find out who has the longest Penis, I suggest.:sorry: couldn't help it.

10 minutes ago, swissie said:

No contest.

It would have to be the "Thai-Visa-Team". They are supplying the forum with new threads. As I type, the ratio is 12 to 3 in favor of the "Thai-Visa-Team" versus "private-posters".
The "private-posters" have gone into hybernation. Nothing to them. Of course, I wonder why that is, though.
Never mind. Rehashing 1 year old threads and adding "something" on occasion is not "creative" nor "innovative".

So, as the "Thai-Visa-Team" is the main supplier of new threads these days, the price will have to go to them.  
Cheers.

PS: Is there anyone left that can take this annual childish ritual seriously? Better for the few remaining "private-posters" to meet once a year in Pattaya to find out who has the longest Penis, I suggest.:sorry: couldn't help it.

Crawl arse :)

We have a couple who want to withdraw their nominations, but we don't generally do that.   No need for a Super-PAC fund, no need to campaign.  If you win, your duties will be limited -- the occasional ribbon cutting.  Morch, perhaps you can represent Thaivisa at the ribbon cutting for the new Embassy in Jerusalem!  Vogie can represent Thaivisa at the signing of the final Brexit accord.

I am sure Thaivisa will be asked to send a representative to all important events.

Inspired by  Time Magazines POTY (Person of the Year) policy of including groups of people (such as "The Dreamers" and The "#MeToo movement") rather than only specific people, I'd like to make these my two additional NOMINATIONS for the Thaivisa POTY contest --

The Trolls

The Report Button Clickers

Note -- These are SERIOUS nominations.

Why not include groups in the contest?

If it's good enough for Time Magazine, why not Thaivisa?

http://time.com/5045719/time-person-of-the-year-2017-shortlist/

Edited by Jingthing

47 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Inspired by  Time Magazines POTY (Person of the Year) policy of including groups of people (such as "The Dreamers" and The "#MeToo movement") rather than only specific people, I'd like to make these my two additional NOMINATIONS for the Thaivisa POTY contest --

The Trolls

The Report Button Clickers

Note -- These are SERIOUS nominations.

Why not include groups in the contest?

If it's good enough for Time Magazine, why not Thaivisa?

http://time.com/5045719/time-person-of-the-year-2017-shortlist/

It's a good suggestion, but unlike Time Magazine, Thaivisa does not have a shortage of prestigious, exceptional members!

I'll bring it up with those further up the chain of command.  

19 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

What????

Betting it’s really the “Highlight of the Year” that you’ve been waiting eagerly for.

Presuming you’ll do the running commentary (which you excelled at last year) and made the POTY contest forum topic entertaining.

I might. Have sent out all the PMs stating my price terms, and am waiting to see who falls for it agrees.

5 hours ago, swissie said:

No contest.

Cheers.

Merry Christmas.....sad-face.gif.da5627303723fd87771547199ec5ccb7.gif

3 hours ago, Scott said:

We have a couple who want to withdraw their nominations, but we don't generally do that.   No need for a Super-PAC fund, no need to campaign.  If you win, your duties will be limited -- the occasional ribbon cutting.  Morch, perhaps you can represent Thaivisa at the ribbon cutting for the new Embassy in Jerusalem!  Vogie can represent Thaivisa at the signing of the final Brexit accord.

I am sure Thaivisa will be asked to send a representative to all important events.

I see what you did there. Embassy won't be on for at least a couple of years...think I'll opt for the the toaster promised to JT a while back, should arrive about now.

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

I see what you did there. Embassy won't be on for at least a couple of years...think I'll opt for the the toaster promised to JT a while back, should arrive about now.

Only if it was sent by registered mail .....

11 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Does this mean that Nam has to return the silk garter to be given to the new title holder?

Yes and he must return the gowns he wore....he did win the Miss Thaivisa contest, didn't he?